Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 07:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Okay, so I'm a dog groomer and I've owned my own salon since I was 19. I'm 48 years old. I lose an average of 22 dogs a year to vaccination overdose. Two weeks ago I lost a little shih tzu named Annie. She died within hours of getting the rabies vax. That dog was the heart of their owners HOME! she was perfectly healthy before she went in. I groomed her the day before. tumors at the injection site? You bet your ass there are. Over Half of my clients have tumors or what the vets call fatty benign cysts. Both of my shih tzus ended up with them too before they passed away. Nobody listens to me either. You do not need these vaccinations! I do not ever, nor have I ever required them to come into my salon. The 2 dogs I have now have never had a vaccine and they are around 15-20 different dogs a day, 5 days a week and they have never gotten sick from another dog. I'm an open kennel salon too. That means my kiddos are free to be on the floor on a pet bed while they are in my care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Good for you. Yep Vaccines are just as dangerous for pets as they are for humans. ALSO do not forget..those damn flea and tick chemicals lathered all over them is a killer too. Those Seresto collars are deadly. Just remember..if it is a chemical..it isn't safe. And if you dont know, research it. Most everything is unsafe for them and us. Even kibble is nasty. You know.. McDonalds with the human meat in it..well kibble is even worse. Feed homemade all the way. Anyone wants to know how...message me..be glad to help you out on feeding homemade.
04:52 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
16 October, 09:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I would love to have you share dog food guidelines. Thank you!

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 02:34
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
So I have 2 mutts. A Shih tzu maltese and a shih tzu pekengese. Honestly? They just eat what we eat. I just make one more serving for meals. I grow my vegetables and get all my meat from a local farmer.
I do have a commercial dehydrator that I make their treats with but if you wanted to do that the home use ones are just as good!
I've had them both since puppies and they've always been in the garden with me. Both love carrots, beans, peppers, broccoli, cabbage..peas, pumpkins...if they see me or my husband eating it....they are food bandits...they NEED whatever we have.
See if you have a butcher near you. When people get their animals butchered they leave things behind like liver, heart , tongue...dogs can and will eat that stuff willingly and butchers know which farmer grows without hormones or antibiotics and if they are grass fed/ grass finished or grass fed/ grain finished. They can sell you anything you need. God Bless!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 October, 03:29
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
What would you like to know? Here is a start: https://www.holisticandorg...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 October, 08:51
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Well said, and I agree with you. It's definitely time for a rethink, regarding pet care!