Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 October, 09:39
Just watched this! Dustin does a great job laying out the details.
I learned a few things I didn't know before..and I agree with his theory.

It's 35 minutes, and the ending is great...even the snippet after the credits roll :)

https://truthsocial.com/@E...

https://ept.ms/3ueAfB0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
Just finished it. Wow!
13hrs 17 min previous to this repost, VK reposted the ILLUSIONS Cuba Gooding Jr. scene.

3 words remind me of JFK Jr. after watching this documentary:

1. Cuba (starting to connect dots here…)
2. Good (wasn’t looking to be a great man, was looking to be a good man)
3. Jr.

Cuba Gooding Jr. went to John F Kennedy High school. He was also in a Ridley Scott film playing Nicky Barnes. Barnes became part of the witness protection program after his 35 years in prison. He was supposed to get life but Rudy Giuliani got it down to 35… because he worked as a informant for the government.

Who else helped take down mafia crime leaders? Trump. (and maybe Elvis).

Cuba?! Wow.
That reminds me of Back To The Future.
All the cars are from the 50s…
02:55 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
16 October, 07:52
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I haven't watched it, but your comment about 'back to the future', cars from the 50's, reminds me of hearing a couple of years ago (or somewhere in there) about them taking prices back to the mid 50's, thus taking out the fake fiat inflation from years since. But our dollars will be exchanged one for one for one year. Interesting. (personally, I never believed they were dead. I have always known it was a staged disappearance. I just didn't know exactly why. There has never been any doubt in my mind. I am very intuitive, and I always paid very close attention to what was going on. Let the show continue. After all, we are going to love how this movie ends.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396