Kim Runner @kimrunner
Just watched this! Dustin does a great job laying out the details.
I learned a few things I didn't know before..and I agree with his theory.

It's 35 minutes, and the ending is great...even the snippet after the credits roll :)

https://truthsocial.com/@E...

https://ept.ms/3ueAfB0
09:39 PM - Oct 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
16 October, 09:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I had the Miss Clavel moment then... "something is NOT right"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
16 October, 07:31
Thanks Kim 👍
but...⤵️🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Dianis @an0n6807
16 October, 06:33
Have you ever compared the tail # in the NTSB photos to John John’s planes? Who is LBJ?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 October, 12:25
In response Keith Dianis to his Publication
Not the tail? President Johnson

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 October, 05:20
#KennedySunday

Apr 08, 2018 2:15:14 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q

Full Interview.

https://youtu.be/7_zQO9l4n...

(2 Pics)

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 October, 06:45
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Cannot stand seeing JFKJR and the word "death" in the same sentence.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 October, 02:55
Just finished it. Wow!
13hrs 17 min previous to this repost, VK reposted the ILLUSIONS Cuba Gooding Jr. scene.

3 words remind me of JFK Jr. after watching this documentary:

1. Cuba (starting to connect dots here…)
2. Good (wasn’t looking to be a great man, was looking to be a good man)
3. Jr.

Cuba Gooding Jr. went to John F Kennedy High school. He was also in a Ridley Scott film playing Nicky Barnes. Barnes became part of the witness protection program after his 35 years in prison. He was supposed to get life but Rudy Giuliani got it down to 35… because he worked as a informant for the government.

Who else helped take down mafia crime leaders? Trump. (and maybe Elvis).

Cuba?! Wow.
That reminds me of Back To The Future.
All the cars are from the 50s…

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
16 October, 07:52
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I haven't watched it, but your comment about 'back to the future', cars from the 50's, reminds me of hearing a couple of years ago (or somewhere in there) about them taking prices back to the mid 50's, thus taking out the fake fiat inflation from years since. But our dollars will be exchanged one for one for one year. Interesting. (personally, I never believed they were dead. I have always known it was a staged disappearance. I just didn't know exactly why. There has never been any doubt in my mind. I am very intuitive, and I always paid very close attention to what was going on. Let the show continue. After all, we are going to love how this movie ends.)

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
15 October, 11:55
Nice touch putting himself on the cover in a quasi The Thinker pose. 😄

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
16 October, 02:43
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
😆 That REALLY sells it.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
15 October, 10:48
here is the link for the free account, then rent for $3.99.

https://www.theepochtimes....

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 09:57
👍😃

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
15 October, 09:54
how do you watch the video? its only a 58 second clip.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 October, 09:56
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
you have to either subscribe or rent it.