Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:50
Who knows about this stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Did it ever occur to anyone that those gigantic pipe organs played in churches years ago were healing devices?
03:26 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
14 February, 07:35
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 08:47

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you for posting such a treasure trove of info for those just getting into digging!

Every single one is golden!

I am What I am @OfLight
05 February, 04:03
Yes!!! My family is from Malta where there are 365 churches 1 for every day of the year. When i visited there 8 years back and multiple times since i knew i was home. the music and place is magic.. Church organs are like healing bowls.. resetting our vibrations!

05 February, 04:08
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Yes!

Now, ask yourself WHY it was so necessary to bomb what were obviously CHURCHES during the wars.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
05 February, 03:55
Absolutely, Dr. Joseph Farrell has written about this. We are frequency, vibration, and energy.

05 February, 04:07
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication