Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 02:56
For all you doubters that think the military isn't in control right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 03:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
1. Because the General Officer Assignments list was turned over prior to Bidan taking office, from the 116th Congress.
2. It would take an act of the Senate to remove the assignment, which would look like political retribution for the Administration.
3. Gen Flynn is an effective Officer and he is placed there based on merit.
4. He avoided (False) SECDEF Austin's purge prior to invocation.
So, Ghost, are you Ezra? What was your class number at the Farm? You went to ROTC at, what UofPenn? Didn't you take you JPME?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
05 February, 03:09
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Why was Biden given a private flight? Why are the snipers not on top of the WH? Why was Biden locked out of the WH? Impossible since there needs to be a photo crew to take pics of him facing in. Why are ALL the lights going off in sync at 11pm every night, at the WH? Why is the NG still surrounding DC? It seems pretty peaceful, no? I'm genuinely asking these questions because I am clueless...

05 February, 03:15
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
I honestly don't know. What I do know that day by day he is destroying this country and we have allowed a criminal into the White House, and welll as a very sick family. I can only go on my training, science, logic and common sense. If this is to prove that popular opinion is against Biden, well OK - although it should not matter. There is evidence, DJT was the President, and should have acted to protect the Republic immediately. I'm like Mulder, "I want to believe." But we have been through so much, and nothing has taken place. If the law is on our side, action should have been IMMEDIATE.

05 February, 03:17
Let's let the impeachment trial run its course before jumping off the train. I'm going down with Trump, regardless. Take care brethren! #wwg1wga

05 February, 03:21
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Godspeed Brother. I am there with you. Powder Dry.
ON TIME. ON TARGET. NEVER QUIT.
Hooyah.

That's the spirit! LOVE IT! Keep the positivity POUNDING! #wwg1wga
03:25 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by donkannangara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Don Kannangara, click on at the bottom under it