Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
For all you doubters that think the military isn't in control right now.
02:56 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
08 April, 12:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have to question everything.
Im not saying this is not true but ???
Why are so many people saying Flynn is a black hat?
Why a prayer to the seven rays of light or whatever it was?
Why did he say there is no plan?
What about the feud between Linn Wood and Flynn and the phone call with Flynn saying Q is just a psy-op?
Yes disinformation is necessary.
Yes Flynn could be compromised while his brother is not.
Yes he could be playing a part but what if he is not?
Why didnt he attend Trumps rallies?
There are just too many questions for meto follow blindly behind Flynn. Im sure if he is comped 45 knows all about it so no worries there but we do have to be careful who we are trusting in this movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
08 April, 11:15
Thats only if you trust Flynn.

I do not trust anyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
21 February, 01:05
Because he didn't

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
05 February, 08:01

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
05 February, 07:36
I have been saying this from the second i heard the news also his recent twit post or should i say only post. 🙌🙌🙌🙌 holding the line, won't quit, #fightlikeflynn #ww1wga

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
05 February, 05:27
You wouldn't believe the push back I got from a couple of men on fascistbook when I told them the same thing... 😂

Darlene Caporale @TheItalianContessa
05 February, 05:25
very good point

Bella Kay @Bella_K
05 February, 05:17
"...The advantage in life, in business, and in wartime goes to the competitor that does not flinch and does not broadcast his game plan."

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
05 February, 04:26
Can't get enough of your soul food!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 February, 04:08
And this is hopeful

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 February, 04:02
I keep asking that SAME question!

WAKE UP PEOPLE. they tried to muzzle his Bro, GEN MIKE FLYNN for 4 years....He knows IT ALL..No way would his Brother be given command of the Pacific, if Obiden was POTUS!

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
05 February, 07:37
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
amen amen amen

Having Fits @HavingFits
05 February, 09:23
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Love the name Obiden how about a nuance on it O'Byedone?

Bella Kay @Bella_K
05 February, 03:22
"Hold on to that bottle of wine..." is the most important statement of the interview.

MQM ToThree @MQM23
05 February, 03:13
I totally believe the military are in control but I'm fed up with some of the podcasters outthere claiming they have sources confirming insider info when they haven't. Those are the ones damaging this movement imo.

Wendy Rosebud @WendyRosebud
05 February, 03:11
Why did General Flynn say in the interview with Doug Billongs that the military was not in charge and the Insurrection act has not been invoked?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 February, 07:37
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
because i read today there was an EO we didnt know about that gives the former POTUS 60 days after inaguaration to still be in charge of military. so President Trump is in charge until march 3

05 February, 07:59
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 03:05
1. Because the General Officer Assignments list was turned over prior to Bidan taking office, from the 116th Congress.
2. It would take an act of the Senate to remove the assignment, which would look like political retribution for the Administration.
3. Gen Flynn is an effective Officer and he is placed there based on merit.
4. He avoided (False) SECDEF Austin's purge prior to invocation.
So, Ghost, are you Ezra? What was your class number at the Farm? You went to ROTC at, what UofPenn? Didn't you take you JPME?

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
05 February, 03:09
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Why was Biden given a private flight? Why are the snipers not on top of the WH? Why was Biden locked out of the WH? Impossible since there needs to be a photo crew to take pics of him facing in. Why are ALL the lights going off in sync at 11pm every night, at the WH? Why is the NG still surrounding DC? It seems pretty peaceful, no? I'm genuinely asking these questions because I am clueless...

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 February, 03:18
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Paul, how long did Muad'dib wait before he struck? Did he go in recklessly? Impulsively? Did he wait in order to train his fighters? Did he wait until everything was ready? Did he masterfully align all the factions? When everything was ready, did he strike like lightning? Taking down the whole thing, until the Fremen were the center of the Universe? I know, its just a screen name. But don't lose faith quite yet. We are watching a story play out, one that has power, because it is the same story we've heard a thousand times.

Sherry Slape @sslape
05 February, 03:00
Hell i did until i just heard flynn on the billings interview say there is no plan, no insurrection act, that the military is not in control and that what we have now is it. WTF?

05 February, 08:15
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
because Pres Trump still in control for 60 days post inaguaration --sorry i am reposting again just in case https://anonup.com/thread/...

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
05 February, 11:01
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
There will be false information! 😉Never let your enemy know your plans! 🇺🇸

Brenda Paschall @BrendaLoy3
05 February, 02:58
Doubters will always doubt, haters will always hate, but Patriots will always believe. Hold the line.