Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 02:56
For all you doubters that think the military isn't in control right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
1. Because the General Officer Assignments list was turned over prior to Bidan taking office, from the 116th Congress.
2. It would take an act of the Senate to remove the assignment, which would look like political retribution for the Administration.
3. Gen Flynn is an effective Officer and he is placed there based on merit.
4. He avoided (False) SECDEF Austin's purge prior to invocation.
So, Ghost, are you Ezra? What was your class number at the Farm? You went to ROTC at, what UofPenn? Didn't you take you JPME?
03:05 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 February, 03:18
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Paul, how long did Muad'dib wait before he struck? Did he go in recklessly? Impulsively? Did he wait in order to train his fighters? Did he wait until everything was ready? Did he masterfully align all the factions? When everything was ready, did he strike like lightning? Taking down the whole thing, until the Fremen were the center of the Universe? I know, its just a screen name. But don't lose faith quite yet. We are watching a story play out, one that has power, because it is the same story we've heard a thousand times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 03:24
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Muad'Dib Waith until he was 21 until he married Irulan and took the Golden Lion Throne.
I am not waiting. I have been ready for decades.
I have trained for decades.
Remember, Count Fenring could have killed Paul if wanted to.
That is the threat I am speaking of.

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
05 February, 03:09
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Why was Biden given a private flight? Why are the snipers not on top of the WH? Why was Biden locked out of the WH? Impossible since there needs to be a photo crew to take pics of him facing in. Why are ALL the lights going off in sync at 11pm every night, at the WH? Why is the NG still surrounding DC? It seems pretty peaceful, no? I'm genuinely asking these questions because I am clueless...

05 February, 03:15
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
I honestly don't know. What I do know that day by day he is destroying this country and we have allowed a criminal into the White House, and welll as a very sick family. I can only go on my training, science, logic and common sense. If this is to prove that popular opinion is against Biden, well OK - although it should not matter. There is evidence, DJT was the President, and should have acted to protect the Republic immediately. I'm like Mulder, "I want to believe." But we have been through so much, and nothing has taken place. If the law is on our side, action should have been IMMEDIATE.

Debra Fierens @DollLady
05 February, 03:17
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Private flight because military refused him plane because they know hes not Pres. National Guard is surrounding WH because there are currently military tribunals happening for all the Congress that got arrested. All pics you see of Biden in WH are actually done on a set in California on the Castlerock movie set. I suggest you watch videos of Charlie Ward on Bitchute. Latest one with Ann Vandersteel and Juan OSavin will explain alot.