Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 October, 05:47
So if a major Conservative commentator can see the UK Tories are a WEF Globalist left wing Open Borders Party. Then why can't the dumb UK voters....

https://www.gbnews.uk/news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
15 October, 06:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
We do see... We had someone but he sold us out to the Tories, either by a massive miscalculation, deceit or he was threatened. We don't have a Trump... or a trump card to play. We've taken to the streets almost every weekened since March 2020.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 October, 06:16
In response Jim Jim to his Publication
Reform or UKIP are only chance

15 October, 06:23
We had a chance with Farage and the Brexit Party (originally UKIP). However Farage sold his potential seats to the Tories via the threat Brexit wouldn't be delivered if Labour got in. To this day we have Brexit in name only. Something needs to happen before the next GE. I'm not putting my faith in any party.

15 October, 06:25
I am a Member of the Reform Party ---

I will try and stand next election that`s all we can do

For Reform to make a dent you'll / they'll need a war chest of financial backers. Trumpesque Rallies every weekend around the country. A national advertising campaign that bypasses the media and a message of rooting out corruption along with common sense policy. It can be done. I think the knock on effects of Trump publically coming back into office will act as a catalyst for UK change. Enter Reform / UKIP etc..
06:34 AM - Oct 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by SpiritOfBreitbart in this post can reply
15 October, 06:36
I think the Social Media will win the battle to be honest

Word of Mouth if the right message is being broadcasted

Big things coming b4 all that which will change the foundation of politics on the Earth