Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
A reminder that Potus and the team don't publicly broadcast their plans.
03:13 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
06 February, 11:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
God bless you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 God bless us all 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
06 February, 09:02
The art of War.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 February, 03:00
YES!! Thank you for posting this. With all my heart, I believe POTUS has had a plan all along. Master chess player. Doesn't matter what General Flynn said or why he said it. (By the end of that interview, it sounded like he does indeed know of a plan...since he said he wouldn't say it's over yet for POTUS having four more years.) Maybe it was to see who would keep standing, who would be the winter soldiers...

Maga Mom @jill41
05 February, 07:12
tthen why have Flynn do the interview? its one thing to say nothing. its another to completely depress the base.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
05 February, 05:26
Okay. Can't argue with that one; never have,, but if there is a plan, the results of its implementation need to be made manifest very very soon if any trust in it is to be retained at all [come hell or high water]

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
05 February, 05:01
You Know What They Used To Say : "Loose Lips Sinks Ships" So to Win You Cant Broadcast Your Plans, Better Chance of Winning That Way, President Trump Knows That! So Im Trusting Trump, Flynn & Pompeo & The Military To Bring Us To Victory!

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
05 February, 04:46
So does that make your fabulous February/March calendar entries null and void? Please say it isn't so.....

Miran Duran @Miranduran
05 February, 04:26
awww shucks, I thought we were going to hand the blueprints over to the enemy and hope for the best. 🤷‍♀️😂

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
05 February, 04:11
Exactly what I thought when listening to Gen Flynn earlier.

Free At Last @WhenDovesFly
05 February, 04:08
so i guess... no fireworks this afternoon 2-5-21?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 February, 03:58
Important. Every anon i speak with is just confused with the word "soon" as it's been spoken of often for months?

Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ @megaMAGAmoveman
05 February, 03:55

Robert Moomaw @Bobo818
06 February, 09:10
In response Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I took my oath back in 1979 when I joined the Navy, and it's forever!!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 February, 03:20
🍿🍿 Everyone hates sitting next to someone in the theater telling you what's gonna happen next.

Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
05 February, 03:19
God Speed, REAL President Donald Trump! 80 million strong are supporting you.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
This is well known and most Patriots should have it in thier Quick Access file. Hell, it is basic warfare at all three levels: Tactical, Operational and Strategic. That is NOT the debate.
Is the Insurrection Act in effect? No.
Is there Martial Law with FEMA and SECDEF in Charge? No.
Any junior officer of any branch of service KNOWS that telegraphing movements and OPSEC is critical.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 February, 04:20
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Please help. I don't have a problem with Flynn's answers. I am having a problem with him acting like we just need to move on and pretend nothing happened.

I'm not trying to be difficult here. I'm trying to understand my frustration and anger over the interview.

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
05 February, 03:18
The answer to Flynn's interview with Billings. He told a lie because why would they ever reveal the plan? Just like Joe M stated last night and then removed it, did you think this was just about America and Trump supporters? The plan is to save the world from this cabal and Deep State. Trust the plan, have faith.

https://uscode.house.gov/v...

Betsy S.C @BetsySC
05 February, 03:17
“..The Advantage In Life, In Business, And In Wartime Goes To The Competitor That Does Not Flinch And Does Not Broadcast His Game Plan.”
https://t.me/cjtruth316/69...

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
My only qualm/concern about Trump is how often he throws up the 666 when he's talking. I don't know if it's habit or if he's taking back the numerology/symbolism from the cabal but it's often... Any thoughts on this?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
You're concerned about his hand gestures. But not the Cabal that want him dead and gone? I think your just fine.

MOM Byrd @Byrdmom
05 February, 03:52
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I think you are putting too much into his hand gestures. I never knew that was "a symbolic sign" for that # I hate to say. Some ppl talk with their hands, as I do, couldn't talk without them, in ASL it's an F, and the way he moves them up and down mean french fry, so it can mean different things to different ppl. I guess you have to be in that "club" to know "that" sign. I DO NOT believe he intends that gesture in the manner you are thinking at all.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
LIKE OIDIOT & BIDEN 😉. STILL WANT TO KNOW IF BIDEN WAS IN ON SEALS #6 HELIO CRASH !

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 February, 03:15