Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 03:13
A reminder that Potus and the team don't publicly broadcast their plans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 03:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This is well known and most Patriots should have it in thier Quick Access file. Hell, it is basic warfare at all three levels: Tactical, Operational and Strategic. That is NOT the debate.
Is the Insurrection Act in effect? No.
Is there Martial Law with FEMA and SECDEF in Charge? No.
Any junior officer of any branch of service KNOWS that telegraphing movements and OPSEC is critical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
Please help. I don't have a problem with Flynn's answers. I am having a problem with him acting like we just need to move on and pretend nothing happened.

I'm not trying to be difficult here. I'm trying to understand my frustration and anger over the interview.
04:20 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
Joyce Wiles @GigiMom
05 February, 04:28
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
I was a little taken back by some of his answers but I'm not angry n here's why. are you going to tell the enemy what your strategy is b4 you go into battle. Even some of the people I listen to who have inside intel have said they have been given false info at times to throw the DS off. I think he knows a lot more than he let on but this is a critical time and everything must be done precisely.

05 February, 04:44
In response Joyce Wiles to her Publication
I don't have a problem with the disinfo. I have problem with him pretending nothings wrong and wanting us to pretend we have winable elections

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 04:25
1. Breathe. In through your nose, out through your mouth. With your belly, not chest.
2. Take him at his word. This is out of your control. You can only control what is within your power to control.
3. Look at ALL the data, and DO NOT get stuck in this echo chamber.
4. Be patient with yourself.
5. See what happens with the impeachment and the follow on weeks.
6. If there is no plan - WE GO KINETIC. We cannot have a criminal and traitor in control of the world's only superpower.
REPEAT.

05 February, 04:46
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Thank you. This is helpful. Thank you

Jus Hen @Jhch
05 February, 04:25
Flynn is putting out disinformation... Trump said many times we dont broadcast what we are gonna do to the enemy like Bummer did...

05 February, 04:45
In response Jus Hen to his Publication
I don't have a problem with the disinfo. I have a problem with him acting like we have fair and winable elections