d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
05 February, 02:46
Anyone who still doesn't believe there is a plan, might as well go back to Twitter full-time and eat a bowl of Fake News for breakfast every single morning.

THE NARRATIVE HAS YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 02:51
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
The time for proofs is long past.

There are 3+ years of proofs in the Q drops.

-Motorcade honk.
-0 Deltas.
-Q saying a phrase on the boards, followed by Trump saying it publicly.
-Tippy Top Easter speech.
-Frequent use of the number 17.
-Q knowing HRC was referred to as 'Alice' before unclassifed emails were released.

I could go on and on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
For those of us who are newly searching, I appreciate the positive affirmation.
03:12 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by McInclanmomof3 in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
06 February, 01:19
In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication
Q posts have once in a while had a Q+ signature. Q+ is reportedly POTUS/Trump. I can't find the picture, but I saw a post once with Trump on Air Force One, with a bomber-style jacket draped on back of his chair. And, embroidered on the jacket was a...Q+. 🙂

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
06 February, 07:06
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Thanks! On the advice of @kimrunner , I downloaded the Qalerts archive and have read quite a lot but not all. I have seen the post signed 4, 6, 20, or DJT.

06 February, 08:12
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication