Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
14 October, 12:39
I got pulled over on the HWY for going 7 mph over the speed limit. ๐Ÿš“

As the officer started walking up to my truck, i rolled my windows down ..... ๐Ÿš™

My adorable and apparently INCREDIBLY smart 7 yr old Granddaughter, started screaming from the backseat:
โ€œItโ€™s coming out!!!!!โ€
โ€œI canโ€™t hold it any longer Paw Pawwwwโ€
โ€œItโ€™s almost here!!!!!!!! Paw Pawwww!!!โ€

Now the trooper is HEARING her scream this....
and he stands up on my brush guard leans in the window and asks her โ€œWhatโ€™s going on here???โ€
She looks him DEAD IN THE FACE and says โ€œIโ€™ve got poop coming outta my butt!!โ€
He started laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ and asked how far I had to go, which was about 2 miles home. He told me to drive safe and get Miss Thang home to do her business. He could NOT stop laughing๐Ÿ˜‚

As soon as we pulled away I asked โ€œWhat the hell was that about???โ€
My granddaughter said โ€œI saw it on YouTube but I didnโ€™t think it would workโ€
Iโ€œSo...... You're not pooping ๐Ÿ’ฉ?โ€
She said nope and you're not in trouble e

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
๐Ÿคฃ Children...๐Ÿ‘ memory & timing, not always what we'd chose, but occasioning its perfect..๐Ÿ˜
01:45 PM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it