Rena 1776 @Rena1776
I got pulled over on the HWY for going 7 mph over the speed limit. ๐Ÿš“

As the officer started walking up to my truck, i rolled my windows down ..... ๐Ÿš™

My adorable and apparently INCREDIBLY smart 7 yr old Granddaughter, started screaming from the backseat:
โ€œItโ€™s coming out!!!!!โ€
โ€œI canโ€™t hold it any longer Paw Pawwwwโ€
โ€œItโ€™s almost here!!!!!!!! Paw Pawwww!!!โ€

Now the trooper is HEARING her scream this....
and he stands up on my brush guard leans in the window and asks her โ€œWhatโ€™s going on here???โ€
She looks him DEAD IN THE FACE and says โ€œIโ€™ve got poop coming outta my butt!!โ€
He started laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ and asked how far I had to go, which was about 2 miles home. He told me to drive safe and get Miss Thang home to do her business. He could NOT stop laughing๐Ÿ˜‚

As soon as we pulled away I asked โ€œWhat the hell was that about???โ€
My granddaughter said โ€œI saw it on YouTube but I didnโ€™t think it would workโ€
Iโ€œSo...... You're not pooping ๐Ÿ’ฉ?โ€
She said nope and you're not in trouble e
12:39 PM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 October, 01:45
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
๐Ÿคฃ Children...๐Ÿ‘ memory & timing, not always what we'd chose, but occasioning its perfect..๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 October, 01:00
Oh my gosh! That is too funny! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 October, 12:57
๐Ÿคฃ

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
14 October, 12:42
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ perfecto!! gotta love our grandbabies!!
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
14 October, 12:42
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ perfecto!! gotta love our grandbabies!!
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
14 October, 12:41
PS .. this is not me .. just sharing a laugh.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 October, 12:41
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚