Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 10:47
Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 October, 11:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i can smell it since i saw this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
14 October, 12:21
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 October, 12:29
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
"At the bottom of a business letter, cc would be followed by the names of the people who were sent carbon copies of the original, so the recipients would know who else received it. In the context of email, cc indicates the other recipients to whom the message was sent."

Yes, and often double meaning exist.
12:35 PM - Oct 14, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 October, 12:36
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Yes, but It is important to know who else got a copy of it. They'll have to answer questions on it now directly.

14 October, 12:42
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
That is the first and normal meaning, yes, but in addition to that since there are no coincidences, it's interesting to notice there are CC and CC. And a lot of other Capital letters in Odd words.