Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 October, 09:13
Good Morning! Friendly reminder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
I thought I'd verified loads of things that turned out to be poppy cock.. I totally bought the '2 week lockdown, EBS and then freedom' narrative... I still do a deep sigh at my lack of judgement when I recall; I had thought previously it was pretty good...

On the upside... I did reserve a beautiful drawing of JFK that Id seen a good few weeks ago on the occasion I happened to pop into an antiques shop to ask a question about something totally unrelated and the fact that happened at all is what I have come to trust...

The lady was pricing it as I entered... It was a small English town... so the likelihood of it all falling into place on that day, at that exact moment is remarkable.

I'll post it when I collect it, its lovely. I hope its as lovely as I remember it to be.
11:59 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it