Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning! Friendly reminder...
09:13 AM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 October, 11:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes - especially now. Gollee - they are out in full force (trolls, bad agents etc). Thanks Kim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
18 October, 10:26
Been doing that all along……trust issues. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 October, 09:47
🎯🎯🎯

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 October, 09:36
./sync

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 October, 09:31
I get this now. A necessary way to life right now.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 October, 12:49

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 07:08
😃🤞

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
15 October, 07:07
Good Morning Kim ☺️🌅🤗

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
14 October, 12:42
yesterday when i got up kim at 3:33 exactly, i was sitting in my porch reading the energy in the air, on the web(my phone) before i even got on the internet and i heard, do not give anyine any money ever or you will regret it. we must be vigilant and have all our sense open. i cannot belive how much my precog ability and intuition abilities have heightened

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 October, 12:47
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Its funny you said this coz I fell exactly the same , and was wondering if I was being stingy

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
14 October, 11:59
I thought I'd verified loads of things that turned out to be poppy cock.. I totally bought the '2 week lockdown, EBS and then freedom' narrative... I still do a deep sigh at my lack of judgement when I recall; I had thought previously it was pretty good...

On the upside... I did reserve a beautiful drawing of JFK that Id seen a good few weeks ago on the occasion I happened to pop into an antiques shop to ask a question about something totally unrelated and the fact that happened at all is what I have come to trust...

The lady was pricing it as I entered... It was a small English town... so the likelihood of it all falling into place on that day, at that exact moment is remarkable.

I'll post it when I collect it, its lovely. I hope its as lovely as I remember it to be.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
14 October, 11:41

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 October, 12:36
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Thinking logically…

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 11:39
i trust God and i love humans

TrueView Patriot @TimA
14 October, 10:58
this virtual vinny guy is funny 🎥😅

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 October, 10:49
That has been my m.o. all along

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 October, 10:15
Good morning Kim. :)