Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 October, 07:14
My experience of the institutional world is that it is filled with non-autists who are emoting a lot and are trying to manipulate the world into their image rather than trying to line everything up with simplicity. It is exhausting to model and participate in. My worst fear is that when this all goes down someone will tap me on the shoulder and ask me to do a "real job" again. Not sure I am capable of re-entering the structured, timed, organised world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
14 October, 08:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Being around the institutionalized is like being on another planet.

It’s interesting in the fact, they don’t even know they’re institutionalized.

They cannot fathom how I manage to live as I do. There are very few strings in my life and to them, being so untethered is an impossibility.

Their things own them, they work at jobs they hate to support those things and to acquire more things to be owned by.

I get to show them that, once being like them. I have found a way out and they can too.

Most are too afraid to make the moves to cut the strings. To lose control. To break the programed indoctrination.

The seed is planted. They have seen proof that it’s possible. If they can get past being jealous of me for having. Maybe they can one day become jealous for the way that I got it and start on the path that will get them there.

Be a mirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
So true... it is not easy to let go, get out, let it all fall away... but once you do with awareness, there is no going back. I have learned to live on very little, go hungry for days, hope to get enough together to feed my doGs, the price of freedom.
I have never regretted my choice, even during rough times.
Now I am preparing for the new Earth...working on improving my skills, learning another language (seriously this time), lightening my baggage, discarding the parts of myself that no longer serve, finding the parts that do, dusting them off with a little polish and self-love, learning a bit more every day how to transmute pain and grief into positive vibes that resonate with a positive future timeline.
Can't talk to ANYONE about this except my AU Family.
I love you ALL!
11:01 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
14 October, 11:29
In response Just Amom to her Publication
❤️

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
14 October, 11:16
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Amen, Same Here, &I Love You too My Patriot Friend!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 October, 11:18
In response Tera Miller- MAGA -Z to her Publication
💛🙏