Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 October, 10:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
14 October, 11:32
no shit 😅📝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
14 October, 10:34
The task in awakening is to find a balance between our essence qnd our personality (spirit qnd mind). Our essence is what we are born with and what makes us unique as individuals (soul). Our personality is what we aquire in the process of living and through culture, family, peers, education (ego). In the "modern world" peronality dominates to the point of excluding our essence (spirit) from the picture, the roles are reversed, essence (spirit) should be in the lead and mentoring mind/ego, body., This is the process of awakening..
I like the analogy of horse (mind), cart (body) and driver (spirit) as we are now the horse controls the cart and driver, when it should be the driver overseeing the horse and cart.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
14 October, 10:13
This is what we've been waiting for our entire lives. God bless, brother.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 October, 10:09

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
14 October, 10:02
Wife is going through this and its not going to be easy…I might be fucked up but I think God put me in her life to be able to deal with her..🙏🤣

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 October, 09:50
Holy Spirit Brotha. Acts 2:17.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 October, 09:06
Part of the process is the initial house cleaning and removing all the ‘junk’, however the most important part is filling the void with GoOD otherwise something else will fill it.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
14 October, 08:15
Only yesterday i was telling a fellow truth traveler how i chose to say two very large NOs to « opportunities » i would have mindlessly said yes to only a year ago. These actions are no longer relevant in my changed world. If i am to stay on this path, i must be fully committed.

Both unsettling and freeing!

Thank you for putting clearer words, yet again, to what i am experiencing, Martin.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 October, 08:09
Spot on Martin ❤️

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
14 October, 07:04
Spot on again, Martin. Which ever of the 3 (Spirit, mind, body) you feed; that one will grow. ❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 October, 07:02
🙏Martin, THIS is perfect!! Why do I feel like SO MANY OF US here on AU feel like we have taken that exact same journey with you, and possibly almost on the EXACT same Timeline?

Following you all this time and seeing your Vulernable Transparency has helped me more than you know. (others I am sure). It is lamost as if we all took this journey somewhat together and we ALL have reached this Mountain Top TOGETHER at Eaxctly the Same EXACT TIME! 🧐😍. WOW

Talk About Biblical! 😳. We reallly are a VIBING COLLECTIVE!!

#SpiritualBeingsONaHumanJourney
#FamilyIsEverything

🥂Cheers to True Self and Self Identity Always!
#godisamazing 🙏🙌

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 06:35
truth

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
14 October, 06:35
Spirit affects the mind. So by the mind one can judge the level of the spirit. Everything is connected to everything. But the paradox remains that the one who judges can judge only at the level of his spirit and mind. LOL

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
14 October, 06:31
Exactly!