Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
13 October, 09:06
@VincentKennedy on TRUTH . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#NCSWIC #wwg1wga

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
I went through 300+ comments on the McAfee aka Nuclear Maga (very recently changed to Q+) telegram thread where VK and AU was mentioned. I am not adding or subtracting anything. Not trying be bias, just transparent from my observation. The McAfee admin / mod was making statements and also responding to questions asked. In summary they said there is no actual person who is VK. The accounts are ran by someone named Dan (not any sort of explanation). Someone asked who is Dan, but it was never answered at time of me viewing. The admin / mod mentioned AU is funded by CIA / FBI. Reason being that in order to run AU site, it would cost $15-$20k per month. There were a handful of folks commenting negatively who obviously have not been on here to feel the chill vibes as VK would say. Some others defended AU and VK. Keep in mind additional comments may of been added since me viewing. I notice most of folks commenting , asking questions were just seeking good true info.
12:45 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GorillaB in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 October, 03:45
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
No way that costs $15-20k, it costs less. If this site is hosted on VPS (and probably is) it can cost around $400 a month and if you pay for entire year in advance, you probably get a good discount as well. That is with the most expensive package. I compared several hosting providers. Now, it is pretty easy to find out the real costs of the website. You pay for the hosting and the domain name once a year (domain .com is maybe $10-$20 a year). Everyone can check it for themselves and confirm, there are tools on the internet available.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
14 October, 05:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes. I agree.

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 October, 03:43
Lieutenant Dan?

Ashley TruthSeeker @AshleyTruthSeeker
14 October, 01:06
Comments were also removed that you couldn't see. All of my "questions" were deleted and then I was blocked from the channel for demanding further explanations or details about their insinuations and accusations they refused to answer.
The truth doesn't mind being questioned, a liar does.

14 October, 01:10
In response Ashley TruthSeeker to her Publication
BINGO . 🎯🎯🎯

14 October, 01:04
Thank you for sharing what you witnessed! I appreciate your words and you taking the time to share them. I know Koba does a lot of the work himself for this website so I don't think the parts about AU costing all of that money is accurate. We'll see what happens but shills will def be trying to shill and the fact that they were asking for donations to support Q team should be enough to see they are frauds. Now they have gone and insulted VK... God sees everything and God doesn't fook around . β˜€οΈ #darktolight . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ