Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Rachel Freeman @Oracle
18 October, 03:38
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
i call you the father to the holy son i never had john. you got the glory me i git the she never had her son story..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 October, 03:17
Good call VK.. [they] are blocking a lot of us lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Freeman @Oracle
18 October, 03:16
beware of false. im with you vk.

America First @Realdeal
14 October, 02:12
hahaha thestormisuponus i new it called it all the way ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃand the people still post there shit that never comes true

America First @Realdeal
hahaha thestormisuponus i new it called it all the way ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃand the people still post there shit that never comes true

America First @Realdeal

America First @Realdeal

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
14 October, 02:11
Optics. Matrix and reality converging. Maybe midterms happen, maybe they donโ€™t. Either way god has already won. We only see what they want us to see.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 October, 09:09
Juan has said that if '20 isnt fixed its dead and gone and this opportunity is lost. I agree with Juan. Who ya gonna vote for VK...they are all pos criminals. Maybe make a list of ur Trusted politicians. '22 cannot go forward before people see Truth. Ur thoughts on this would be appreciated VK. Im not attacking u...as pointed out in ur post.
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
14 October, 08:53
Who cares, but the drama is entertaining.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 October, 07:35
TheStormIsUponUs have a lot of followers right here on AnonUp, I didn't know he was attacking VK!!! Wow, irregular warfare is psyop heavy.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
14 October, 09:00
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
The origin comes from this shill!
Storm exposed it!

Matt Wil @mattw5150
14 October, 07:19
problem i have is republicans already had control of the house and senate 2016-2020 and still let the dems control with russia collusion and impeachments, blocking funding for the wall etc. its just a selling point this time around. i only have faith in God not man.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
14 October, 04:50
wow that guy really doesn't like VK...
just read some of his posts on TS
๐Ÿ˜

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
14 October, 02:45
I'll get it out there..

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
14 October, 12:45
I went through 300+ comments on the McAfee aka Nuclear Maga (very recently changed to Q+) telegram thread where VK and AU was mentioned. I am not adding or subtracting anything. Not trying be bias, just transparent from my observation. The McAfee admin / mod was making statements and also responding to questions asked. In summary they said there is no actual person who is VK. The accounts are ran by someone named Dan (not any sort of explanation). Someone asked who is Dan, but it was never answered at time of me viewing. The admin / mod mentioned AU is funded by CIA / FBI. Reason being that in order to run AU site, it would cost $15-$20k per month. There were a handful of folks commenting negatively who obviously have not been on here to feel the chill vibes as VK would say. Some others defended AU and VK. Keep in mind additional comments may of been added since me viewing. I notice most of folks commenting , asking questions were just seeking good true info.

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 October, 03:43
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Lieutenant Dan?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 October, 03:45
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
No way that costs $15-20k, it costs less. If this site is hosted on VPS (and probably is) it can cost around $400 a month and if you pay for entire year in advance, you probably get a good discount as well. That is with the most expensive package. I compared several hosting providers. Now, it is pretty easy to find out the real costs of the website. You pay for the hosting and the domain name once a year (domain .com is maybe $10-$20 a year). Everyone can check it for themselves and confirm, there are tools on the internet available.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 October, 11:50
IMO โ€œInitiallyโ€โ€ฆ..I had a comment & deleted. WAITโ€ฆ..WTF? โ€œVKโ€ posted this?โ€. Unless VK calls me out, he didnโ€™t post this. Sure he did on TS, but these arenโ€™t his words. I guarantee it. If Iโ€™m wrong, door is open to call me out. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I back my statement until proved otherwise 100%

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
14 October, 01:07
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
IMO that is not a VK post. It doesn't even sound like him. The attacks are going to become stronger as they are fighting for their sick lives.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 October, 11:29
If you are not a true patriot then get out of the way :)

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 October, 11:13
IMissJoeM too

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 October, 10:06
thanks for sharing this info, think i follow that fake telegram account, miss JoeM too, believe was first twitter i followed๐Ÿ’™

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 October, 09:58
That account didn't like it whenever VK brought up FE type of discussions. I never understood why.

kolibri @kolibri
13 October, 09:53
This the same one on AU?
@stormis_us " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/ @stormi ...

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
14 October, 08:50
In response kolibri to his Publication
yes! he is a shill

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
13 October, 09:47
Fookers!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 October, 09:42
If the Q team is out pan handling for donations on social media, then things have gone way south.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 October, 10:00
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
The Q team is not going to ask for money on telegram come on yall focus.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 October, 09:30
Go VK go ZZ
World War Z

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 October, 09:28
I hope White hats are watching and grabbing these fools!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 October, 09:26

None None @MUDD
13 October, 09:18
that account blocked me long ago

None None @MUDD
13 October, 09:18
that account blocked me long ago

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
13 October, 09:15
What a Clown ๐Ÿคก smh

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 October, 09:14
I read the thread on these.. comments are hysterical.. apparently decodering is a word ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ