Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Something might happen today, because it doesn’t feel like anything is going to happen today.
12:19 AM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 October, 08:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I’m going to inject some highest vibes here. My son is driving across country and i went the first leg CA to Las Vegas with him. We stopped for gas in the middle of nowhere. There were these CA and NV name plates and EVERY ONE was a person’s name. Many were missing and hadn’t been replentished in a while. I turned the rack and found this. My jaw dropped. It was the only one. With a bag of chips the total came to $11.10. This was on 10/11. 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
14 October, 04:25
Suspiciously mysterious.....not a day for foggy brain. its all posting but grey brain is steps behind! trust the plan i just feel left out! i'll catch up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 October, 01:14
Greatness comes after first of yr. January will be an explosive winning month i think.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
14 October, 12:29
Too quiet.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts