Nino Trumpet @truthpa
12 October, 07:16
Please pray for my husband Jim. He had a surgery 2 years ago, and his spine is fused from his neck down to his tail bone. The surgery did not help, he is in a lot of pain all the time. Getting worse. His Parkinsons does not help. I hope he will be mobile again, now he just sits in a chair all the time. His sleeping is a big problem too, insomnia. I know he will not get younger, but maybe he can be free of pain!
Please anybody who can, help me heal him with a prayer. I've been praying and praying, all by myself. That will be wonderful! Thank you !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Sending prayers up to God for healing and relief of pain for your husband and for you to feel supported
03:25 PM - Oct 13, 2022
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
evathanyar @evathanyar
13 October, 03:35
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, iโ€™m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396