Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 October, 01:00
lol, love her so.

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
She reached out to me with her love and support when I had no one VK. I cry about it to this day, My beautiful friend is gone but not forgotten she helped save my Life. If everyone could be like Veronica Wolski we could change the world.
02:12 PM - Oct 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 October, 06:24
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
This Movement the people in it everyday touch my heart there is still Generous Beautiful souls in Humanity today Humanity is alive and well in heart and souls of patriots around the world Veronica is was and will always be a light shining in the darkness. So Shine on all my Anon friends and family thanks for lifting my spirit with notes such as theses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QtheGreatAwakening @QtheGreatAwakening
13 October, 05:22
🇺🇲Be a REAL QANON Official Member, Get Your Card Premium Card Now, Visit This Link-> https://bit.ly/3CScJyu

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
13 October, 02:58
💗💓vero

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
13 October, 02:58
💗💓vero

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
13 October, 02:52
“I” is pretty darn close. Handwriting sample of MM.