Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
15 October, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Present tense❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
14 October, 10:18
We were incredibly blessed to get to meet her as she drove back home after her weekend at General Flynn's!
I'll never forget that day!
God Bless you dear Lady...wherever you are 🥰💕🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
14 October, 01:07
I struggle with this one. I honestly can't see her being Norma Jean (MM) I don't think the ages line up. BUT...I could see her being an unknown daughter of Norma Jean. One that the public didn't know about perhaps...and maybe why the emphasis ON MM...or not MM...etc... Just a thought...and obviously I could be completely wrong.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 October, 11:57
think she is alive♥️present tense from you too

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 October, 10:22
Present tense there hun?

Nana doesnt know if she faked her death or not but either way I know she is where she wants to be.

Such a Patriot deserves a place in history no matter what.
There will no doubt be a memorial on that bridge for her either way as well.

Some say she was Marilyn, I have no idea but if she was and she staged her death, then imo she deserves what ever life she wants as she gave a lot for this country,

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 October, 12:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There just has to be a Memorial on that bridge. I envision a banner with a statue of her waving over the bridge :). It would be great to have a tshirt of that where the proceeds were put towards something that would mean a lot to her.
She deserves that.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
15 October, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Notice the underlining in photo two. [Is] 🤔

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 October, 09:53
"love her so," not "loved her so" (past tense). I never believed she died and I still don't. That's why I'm an Anon, some things you just don't believe even when most do.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
13 October, 09:46
❤️ 🤍 💙

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
13 October, 10:55
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
A beautiful soul...sure do miss her.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 October, 11:11
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 October, 09:45

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 October, 09:37
Yes, me too. I so love the warm light of her bracelets. On nights that I can't sleep and I feel so overwhelmed, I look down at each wrist and feel her spirit close. I always smile when I remember her shenanigans in craft stores. She always made me laugh.

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
13 October, 09:34

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 October, 11:59
In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication
great photo of her💓

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 October, 09:33
I know that she wouldn't mind me saying this...I've said it before...one of the best things I loved about V was her potty mouth...she would make me giggle out loud. I had 2 unforgettable phone calls with her, and I think she knew how much I liked it when she would start talking like that. All I could picture was her very photogenic face with perfect shades of lipstick always. I adored her, I miss her, and i believe she is still alive. V, one day we will hug and laugh. your friend, Cindy/PreppyGardener❤️💋

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
13 October, 09:32
Sorely missed. #justiceforV

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
13 October, 08:57
In simple Gematria:
I am not Marilyn = 164
Yes I am Marilyn = 164

😉

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 October, 08:42
🤣😅🙏2

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 October, 08:42
🤣😅🙏2

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 October, 07:39
Veronica is an angel sent by God. 😇

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 October, 07:32
Absolutely love her🥰

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
13 October, 07:23
A true special Lady.
Dignity in a hat.

Judy Anonette @biju
13 October, 07:15
She is a precious lady, wonderful patriot, total class.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
13 October, 07:00
🤔Why am I under such heavy attack as I am trying to
post my comments here???
👹[THEY] hate her!
🃏Trump's [TRUMP CARD]...
🦋One of [THEM]...💙
💜God Bless!
💣NCSWIC
💥

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 October, 06:53
Fiesty Veronica. Miss her😍

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 October, 09:36
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Yes, that's a perfect description!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 October, 06:22

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
13 October, 06:21
Be so glad when she comes back on the scene..she's been missed.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 October, 06:19
Lol! I loved her.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 October, 06:13
our beautiful veronica 🙏❤️🌹

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 October, 06:12
True Patriot and Warrior.
❤️❤️❤️🙏

13 October, 06:08
She's Norma Jean not MKUltra Marilyn😉

13 October, 06:08
She's Norma Jean not MKUltra Marilyn😉