Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
Asking for prayers, please. Scheduled for an mri on my skull/brain. New indentations on my skull and headaches. Honestly, I'm pretty scared. So much going on in my head. I have a little one and am just very scared at what the imaging might reveal. I'm a bit of a nervous mess right now. Please pray for me if you will.
10:15 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Heathers384 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 October, 06:27
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication
God please give Heather peace knowing you have got her. I thank you that her MRI will be clear and that you will rid her of the headaches. Bless her and her little one. Thank you for conquering all fear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 07:44
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you so much. MRI is this Saturday and I truly appreciate your prayers. 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 October, 07:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

14 October, 12:01
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Thank you 💓💞

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
13 October, 05:56
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

14 October, 12:02
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
Thank you 💞❤

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
13 October, 04:02
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
13 October, 01:29
🙏🙏🙏

14 October, 12:02
In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication
Thank you 💞💖

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
13 October, 12:28
🙏

13 October, 01:07
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
Thank you 💞

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
12 October, 11:59
🙏🙏🙏

13 October, 12:00
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Thank you so much 💞

Lois Lane @Desrev01
12 October, 11:58
Know that we are with you and that God is right by your side. You are a powerful Child of God. Speak any illness and disease gone from your body. Thank God in advance for your healing. ❤️🙏🎚

13 October, 12:00
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Thank you, thank you 💞

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
12 October, 11:44
🙏❤️🙏

12 October, 11:45
In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication
Thank you 💞💓

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 October, 11:44
🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

LookUp @LookUp
12 October, 11:43
praying....

12 October, 11:45
In response LookUp to his Publication
Thank you 💗🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 October, 11:38
Prayers going up now 🙏❤🙏

12 October, 11:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you 💞❤💖

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 October, 11:25
💛😇🙏God Bless you, your friends, and your family!!! Prayer sent!!!

12 October, 11:27
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you 💞💖💓

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 October, 11:20
❤️ 🙏 Sending prayers your way. I know exactly how you feel. I have undergone MRI's, brain scans, EEGs for my seizure disorder I have had since I was 12. Each time I go in or after a major seizure (thank goodness not often) I worry about what any tests may reveal. I also have a child and it scares me to death. But grateful nothing has ever been seen and my seizures remain a mystery to my neurologist.

Just breathe and think good thoughts and we are all sending prayers to you!!

12 October, 11:25
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Thank you so much. Prayers to you for your seizures to heal 💞💓🙏

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
12 October, 11:16
praying for you..keep your faith and God will see you through.😌🙏

12 October, 11:17
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Thank you 💞❤

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 October, 11:10
😞😔😔 Sending prayers🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

12 October, 11:14
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Thank you 💞💓

Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Heather, I pray that God gives you serenity, healing and blessings beyond measure, in His precious Son Jesus Christ's name. I pray that you are able to sleep peacefully knowing that all things are possible with God.

This song is my fervent prayer for you "In Jesus Name" ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

12 October, 11:23
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Such a beautiful song. Thank you so very much. 💖

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
Praying for you Heather🙏🏻 Have faith and trust in the Lord.
😘

12 October, 11:26
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Thank you so much

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
12 October, 11:09
Father God in Heaven Holy be your name. Thank you Lord for being a Great and Mighty God. Thank you for sending your one and only Son. Thank you for Reresection of Jesus. Thank you for your Mighty Angels. And the Holy Spirit to comfort us in our time of need. Father please send peace and calm threw your Spirit for Our Sister here. We Love you Lord God. Thank you

12 October, 11:15
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Thank you so much 💞💓

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
Lord, please place your healing hands on this believer, she is scared and needs healing. praying for the best outcome! Hugs.

12 October, 11:11
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Thank you so very much. cryong right now from all of the love and prayers here 💓

Iam Mie @iammiele
12 October, 11:07
🙏prayers and trust that you are already in process of healing. love and blessings on your journey!

12 October, 11:30
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Thank you so so much 💞💓

I am Keri @Lionessheart
12 October, 11:07
sending you my prayers and my healing

12 October, 11:32
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thank you so much 💞💓💖

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Thank you 💓💓

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
12 October, 11:06
Praying for your healing.

12 October, 11:33
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Thank you 🙏💓💞

Paul Bruton @DrB
12 October, 11:05
🙏💕

12 October, 11:34
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
Thank you 💞💖

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
12 October, 11:05
I hope for you to feel relief soon

12 October, 11:34
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Thank you 💞

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 11:04
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Please bring Your child, Heather, peace and comfort as she faces this event. Let it be Your will that the outcome is for the best possible good. Help her heart to be light, and help her to know that, whatever Your will, all will be well.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen. 🙏🏻❤️

12 October, 11:35
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank you, beautiful prayer 💞

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
🙏🙏🙏

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
🙏🙏🙏

12 October, 11:08
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Thank you 💞

kolibri @kolibri
🙏❤️

12 October, 11:36
In response kolibri to his Publication
Thank you 💞❤