Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I could be wrong but I’m sensing a full-on attack soon on the community we’ve created here on AU.

Be ready @administrator
01:58 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
16 October, 12:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
we’re such a supportive group they’ll stick out - can’t miss them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
14 October, 10:31
all i can say is HOLD THE LINE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 October, 09:53
Doq, I could feel an energy shift this past week on here.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
13 October, 06:22
We for sure need a reload on our fook button

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
13 October, 05:32

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
13 October, 08:26
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
Amen!
We were born for such a time as this!!!
HALLELUJAH 🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
12 October, 11:14
The shills will tire because we are smart and can see right through their dumbass posts. Dont respond to them.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 October, 11:00
🙏 So now a possible outside attack will unite an already united group of people? 🤔 It's been too comfortable here anyway, I feel like we're already on an anon island whilst others are out there front line on the battlefield. Nothing wrong with it, and some of us probably cannot really go out and fight all the time. Rebuilding and uniting is beautiful too and much needed. But if the fighting comes here, it's going to be interesting to see if we know how to defend this place.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 10:48
What ya'll think is prompting this?
Well beside they fear our manifesting powers!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 October, 09:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
self moderate - control of our own power is not allowed Censor or else. we got the else coming

Red Edge @Rededge
already started ive noticed

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 October, 11:28
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I checked out his account, started posting Today. Seems like he's doxxing someone who does deliveries.

@Administrator please see https://anonup.com/thread/...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Looky what these sobs are up to now, Doq!

https://www.activistpost.c...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 October, 11:25
10-12-22 IRONING OUT THE TRUTH, NESARA / GESARA
w/CHARLIE WARD, JUAN O SAVIN,
AMELIA LOVE & WARREN AMOUR

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Charlie W
💰 THE REVALUATION ACTUALLY STARTED SEPT 24th
when the Pound, Euro & U.S. Dollar came to parity.
The Quantum Financial System
is the ONLY operating system
& the ONLY CURRENCIES that can be entered into the QFS
are Gold-Backed Currencies.
By default the QFS becomes Gold-backed
because EVERYTHING CONNECTED TO IT
HAS TO BE GOLD BACKED.
BRICS has already gone Gold Backed
along with Argentina, Saudi Arabia & others..
2 countries have gone Gold Backed very secretly:
The U.K. that has the Sterling Token
that is Gold backed
& the gold is held in the Gold Bullion Exchange Bank.
The other is the U.S. that have
The United States Token Note
which will be known as the USN.
At the moment the USN is 1 to 1 with the US $.
They realized it was wise NOT TO CRASH THE $
because it would destroy many lives 💰🕊️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 October, 09:12
They keep pushing their NWO agenda and won't stop until [they] are forced to stop.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
12 October, 07:59
I noticed a shift over the last month

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
12 October, 07:34
block and ignore, give them no attention, cant be an attack if there is no one responding

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 October, 07:21
Stand ready to deploy the 'Fooked" buttons!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 October, 11:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🔫

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
12 October, 07:14
Here is one that ive been trying to get out of here. We dont want this kind of trash on AU
@Sara_Ellis " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Sara_E...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 October, 08:59
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
The joys of social media

Cody Jordan @cjordy
12 October, 06:16
I follow and listen to stay updated. I rarely post but I have to say I totally agree. Lot of new accounts within the last two months. They're even following me Lol 🙃

1776 Life @pacu44
12 October, 06:13
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi 2016 - Compound Battle Scene - YouTube

#battle 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi 2016Special Operations Forces Medical Handbook - https://amzn.to/3gYhryaLink to main channel for all HD Bat...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
12 October, 06:06
Ready Doq

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 October, 06:04
we will meet [them] with a flood of prayer and scripture from our AU community

if we’re talking nite-nite as in its dark, then i will miss you and all of my brothers and sisters here
❤️♾️🤍

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 October, 07:12
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
12 October, 07:24
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Amen 🙏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 October, 06:03
GET SOME!!!

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
12 October, 05:59
There is no fear here we got this!🙌 Sending love & light to you all! 💖🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 October, 05:47
I sure hope they don't ruin AU. It's my last refuge. If this site turns sour, I'm out for good. This has been a great experience. I have much in common with many of you, and disagree with some. But we share a desire to restore America and fight wrong think and wrong- mindedness.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
13 October, 05:41
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I'll be damned if I let those fookers take over my home base. Armour up and stay in the fight. If you quit, they win. Block them and use the fooked button. @administrator , do we get a rest after 6?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 October, 05:46
We can just hit the Fucked button 👊

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 October, 05:42
❤️

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 October, 05:41
You are usually/always right...wwill just close ranks and defend home!!!💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💞

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
12 October, 05:40
I feel you Doc! I don't think it far away!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
12 October, 05:39
BRING IT ON!!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 October, 05:37
I’m fooken ready! 😂

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 05:34
bound to happen sometime i guess Doq ... they always want to try and destroy anything good!
fook them

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 October, 04:34
And I'm thinking that Tulsi Gabard is one of those topics they will use to divide us...

Too coincidental.