Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 08:06
That is some tower.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 12:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😁Nana sure hopes that the White Hats have this under control or we gonna have to load up the dozer on the low boy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 October, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree. Why all the delays????? We have been told numerous times over the last 4 years. "it is happening." but then nothing.... What is up with that??? We ALL need to stand up and say NO MORE. End this....πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 01:08
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Wise man say: It is important to understand the whole plan.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
I know, but this on again off again can drive you crazy. I am , personally, waiting on The Lord.
01:18 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy Brauneker, click on at the bottom under it