Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I tried to warn everyone early on that mixing money with the Great Awakening is not a good idea.

I have a feeling I could’ve made a killing at selling Doq Holliday merch, but that never felt right.

Once you go down that path, it then becomes a habit and you lose your purpose. It then becomes about the money, and not about the heart.

Thanks for listening.
12:03 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
19 October, 09:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you DoQ
I'm very grateful that you're here.
God bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
13 October, 04:05
God love you for that. Way too many grifters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 October, 04:57
merci le Saint 🙏🍀😇

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 October, 02:57
That’s OK… just you are anonymous and we don’t know who pays you. So there is an accountability and transparency issue saying that. I agree with the sentiment, but you can’t turn up at the supermarket and just say “Q sent me” amd pay in memes. Purity is not always an option.

Night Shift @kekerista
13 October, 01:25
They invented a whole new word for what you are describing.
Paytriot.
Your instinct is your internal compass. God gave that gift directly to you.
You have good instincts.
I get the feeling Doq, that you don't want that word on your resume.
It wouldn't sit well with you if people questioned your intentions.
And we don't because you have good instincts.
Carry on
o7

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 October, 01:23

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
13 October, 12:13
I appreciate that sincerely.. I appreciate your integrity.. I appreciate you can’t be bought.. Admirations Patriot
Many have chosen a different path .
You will be rewarded handsomely I’m sure .. deservedly 🙏🏻

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 October, 11:58
I wouldn't sell anything concerning the Great Awakening....but I might make my own shirt, hat, bumper sticker to speak truth to the world! ;)

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
12 October, 11:55
Straight from the heart 🎶 🎶

https://youtu.be/sfK6NJlKf...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
12 October, 11:50
Pro Bono all day baby!!! Straight from the ❤️

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
12 October, 10:59
Paytriot or Patriot?

13 October, 01:22
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
shill or stupid fuck?

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 October, 10:40
100% agree Doq...everyone needs to think of humanity and helping eachother out instead of helping themselves to the almighty dollar that got us into this mess we are in this present time

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 October, 10:28
Yes my dear, you could have made a killing at selling your soul, glad you didn't. I stopped following every single account that started selling something, glad I didn't have to stop following you. You are quite entertaining. Now, can you fill me in on the VK stuff?😅😂🤣

Law & Physics @physics171
12 October, 10:27
Money corrupts.
So often ends with self absorbed dancing around the truth to get more money.
Kirk Pendergrass does some great things and does assemble a team to file lawful notices, also lawsuits and criminal complaints, and battling the BAR associations, the government and corporations is expensive, designed that way.
Never liked the pay for information sharing.
Seems a challenging path to not cater to money, thus loosing self, as you said, loosing purpose, people loosing heart so often.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
12 October, 10:24

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 October, 10:21
Selling merch is not about money but about collecting people's names, addresses, email, T-shirt size, etc personal information! BTW why do we have a donate-button here? I keep randomly tapping on it by accident.

13 October, 01:25
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
where is the donate button?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
12 October, 10:22
hmmmm?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 October, 10:26
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
He's awfully cute with that mustache...

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
12 October, 10:16
💙Thanks for Sharing.💙

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
12 October, 10:16
💙Thanks for Sharing.💙

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
12 October, 10:14
dude.... hear me out about the merch.
If AnonUp had user storefronts, then AnonUp would be the source for all the swag, couldn't get it anywhere else but here.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 October, 10:12
agree 100%
and besides… what better group than here to follow that money?!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 October, 10:12
We are all glad you stuck to the light and not the dark I was say money pulls you to the darkside thanks for following your instincts.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
12 October, 07:48
“Selling makes money.
BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Attacks will only get worse”.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q