Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 October, 10:27
@vincentkennedy

What you gonna do now ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Just going to focus on Positive Vibes and bringing people together.
10:30 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 09:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vibin’ REALLY high! 😄😄😄

Hope y’all felt the energy shift! I haven’t felt this relaxed, calm and joyful…well…ever.

For the first time, I truly feel we are almost at the end…and the beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 October, 08:52

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 October, 05:28
love our positive vibe family on AU.
Thank you VK & thank you Koba for giving us this amazing platform we call home.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 October, 05:23

God Wins donated @GR2021
12 October, 05:15
Love your BIG heart, VK! I would not survive this roller coaster ride without you and AU family. ❤️

12 October, 05:19
In response God Wins to her Publication

12 October, 05:08

Steve Sss @SteveS
12 October, 02:18
Reading this while listening to VK playlist and “Peace Train is playing”. Man i stop paying attn for a few hours and shtf. 😎

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
12 October, 01:31
Vibes are getting #HIGH & HIGHER 👆 raise the bar on the #vibes #369
Be the LIGHT of Christ
We are DIVINE
Starseeds may we #wwg1wga light the way for those still lost in the dark. i Love you Sisters and Brothers of The Light

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 October, 12:40
💚🌟💚

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
12 October, 11:41
VK do you thinks it's safe to travel out of the country at the end of the month?

Want to live my life fear free, but would also like to come home in a timely manner lol

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
12 October, 11:19
https://youtu.be/tL-0Cc4be...

Under God's Heaven.......the World is gonna find a way!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 October, 11:18
Jason and i just spoke of this . we dont try to plan anything but encourage one another. We would not be here if it was nor for you VK . im not trying to brown nose you at all 😂. but thats a fact !

Bee Saved @BSaved
12 October, 11:17

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
12 October, 02:06
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
I second that!!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 October, 05:09
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
💯%

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
12 October, 11:12

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 October, 11:12
🙏🏼🥰💫

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 October, 11:10

Nada ... @Nada
12 October, 11:09
AU Patriot vibes only

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 October, 11:08
That's the way to do it!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
12 October, 11:03
Dates to remember?

Just
J =10

Low Vibes
L=12
V=22
=> 10/12/22

Positive Vibes
P=16
V=22
=> 10/16/22

Scat ling @scatling
12 October, 11:10
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I literally don't understand what you posted - I drove over 12 hours yesterday... but whatever this is, it gave me tingly vibes as I looked at it, so came back to say so!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 11:00
Going to repost here too. If I remember well back on Twitter, when someone made a threat to Veronica. VK responded to that person something like: "Congratulations, you made it to the list" or "pick up your phone". I think that account didn't tweeted anything after that. Have a feeling that it's again that kind of a moment lol

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 October, 10:55
😍🥰🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 October, 10:40
[They] amateurs
Can't even imagine how high we vibe around here, around you, around each other❤️
Fook [Them]
#FamilyIS Everything

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 October, 10:37
Def a CIA move😅😅😅 how dare you😅😅 love ya VK. We can't even vibe that low. No worries.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

12 October, 10:32
I knew you'd say that. God Bless You Brother. We all connected.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 October, 10:32