Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
13 October, 02:39
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Deep state watching vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
12 October, 03:36
🎶 vibe out! just vibe
just vibe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
12 October, 01:58
we're here because we question stuff others don't

we've undoubtedly all asked ourselves at 1 time or another if we're actually vibing and understanding all of this or if we're nuts and we're all still here for a reason

we know to trust our intuition and discernment

united we stand

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 October, 12:50
Be careful who you follow !
Shills are everywhere 👊

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
12 October, 12:19
well prob good VK has taught us to think for ourselves. Big account or not…..we have the power to manifest not them.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
12 October, 03:32
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
😅👍🏻

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 October, 11:58
Patriots!...REMEMBER... no Nobility or "Top Guns" over here. We are WE, THE PEOPLE. WWG1WGA. It means no one is bigger or smaller than ANYONE. Each one of us has equal weight and importance in this battle to take evil out. The minute you see yourself looking up at someone...beware. For the Word tells us ONLY YOU are the SEEKER... and you must come upon the answers YOURSELF. Share and read everything....but the GAUGING MUST BE DONE BY----> YOU. This way it really does not matter if someone is an angel or the devil itself. He/She CANNOT hurt you.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Caydees Mommy @Debbie1208
12 October, 11:52
Vincent Kennedy is WWE CEO Vince McMahon

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 October, 10:22
In response Caydees Mommy to her Publication
Yes he is but research must have missed that for some.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 October, 11:30
These are times when Divine discernment is needed. These are times when we must lean on, and trust God. Go first to God and He will give to each Divine discernment, truth will be revealed. Our own understanding can be influenced by many things. Stay grounded in the Lord and ask for divine discernment and understanding. 😇

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 October, 11:21
I remember back on older twat days some were saying Vk was AI. Nice of an AI account to constantly lift us up, share our prayer requests, make a laugh, keep us connected, dig deep ect. Evil lurks everywhere...Knock away the negative vibes

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 10:58
Hey Lo, do you remember back on Twitter, when someone made a threat to Veronica (If I remember very well). VK responded to that person something like: "Congratulations, you made it to the list" or "pick up your phone". I think that account didn't tweeted anything after that. Having a feeling that it's again that kind of a moment lol

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
12 October, 11:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

ChrysInIowa ... @ChrysInIowa
12 October, 10:57
been saying +1 -1 for a couple days

William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 October, 10:57
MCAFEE MOCKING................HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

You missed what's was right in front of you!!! Juan's coffee mug!!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
12 October, 10:35
Are they here countering what VK post?
VKs post has us question and do follow up research for even those damn tiktok videos 🥴😂
The way I see it...he helps keep the energy level up.
He's cared and shared post when ppl are in need.
We all need to use discernment. Yet if someone has positive post, helps others raise their frequency and helping move forward...is that a bad thing?
Now we see these post coming from other platforms? NEGATIVE AF!
Gotta look at it from a perspective as to how it affects your energy. AND who's trying to lower/raise that energy field.
MUCH LOVE GUYS! 🤍 We are getting close! The enemy is coming in hot! Pull them panties up, stand tall and fook those low vibes! We already won!

Law & Physics @physics171
12 October, 10:46
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
There is a point for us all.
That is to inner-stand law and physics to life force.
What are shareable waves.

When someone is unlawful committing crimes with bells and whistles, rainbows and unicorns, appeasing the ego of others, there is a point of the vibes are not high vibes.
What if there where criminals pretending to have high vibes...
How would we know?
How to audit for lawful compliance and what would be life force producing?
Audit each account by the level of truths that they share, the amount of lies there are, HOW, by law and physics.

Example there is technology that tests wave patterns, frequencies of peoples vibes.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 October, 10:28
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Vincent had never spoke bad about anyone he is always positive why woukd anyone attack him.....he dont ask for money, he only tries to keep our vibes high, anyone who has a problem with that is a problem.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 October, 10:33
Time will tell...................

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 October, 10:24
GhostEzra big following acct on TG has been doing it for months now to cast a doubt on 45 & his family, but I know the truth, and I would still see his drops in TG. IN the end, it's all about discernment & this phase is testing everyone's capability on where everyone is at w/ that activation of the heart chakra bc it's where the vibes come for discernment.✨

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
12 October, 11:55
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
GhostEzra was exposed long ago on Twatter… Anyone still following him is NOT paying attention!

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 October, 10:18
I took a quick look at that account it has low vibes af . Other than posts about Potus it’s nothing more than noise

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
12 October, 10:17
Time to break out your fbi halloween costume 🤪 lol

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 October, 10:16

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
12 October, 10:15
There are some major comm connections between POTUS and VK though… He’s one of us!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 October, 10:13
When the masks come off all will make sense.

Diana DJT @Diana
12 October, 10:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Been seeing alot of this lately, inflitration not invasion? I think I am going to be sick 😞

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
12 October, 10:10
lol where did ‘q’ post that?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 October, 10:15
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
More breaking news from a trusted “channel” in your Tell-a-lie-gram lol

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 October, 10:07
first off question everybody and everything.

second, fake vk accounts are likely to be compromised

third, if we focus on eliminating and reducing all that has power, fear, politics, we win.

forth, if we focus on promoting all that is 100% truth, promotes individual sovereignty and love, we win.

if someone does 3 things right and 1 wrong, support the 3 good things and reject the one that pushes continued fear, power, or politics.

this simple strategy cannot be defeated except by brutal force. this is, in my opinion, what Jesus would do.

it is not about any individual. it is about energetic actions!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
😆🤣

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
remind me how many proofs the mcafee acct has?
remind me how the mcafee acct has proved that it is Q and deserving of signing off as Q?
remind me how “no outside comms” plays into a random telegram acct that posts no actual useful info?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 October, 12:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I have no idea..........
All I know is I saw where McAfee lived IN PERSON - in Belize.
I don't follow that supposed exposure at all............

Give me court dates and truthful news - and I'll start to pay attention to the rest. 100% overloaded at this point.............

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 October, 10:02

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 October, 10:00
🧐

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
🧐

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
Lol🤦‍♀️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 October, 09:56
I'm just going to say that I'm wary & regard so-called big accounts with extreme caution, observing but not posting unless I feel there is something important to share & it's likely to be seen by more people