Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 October, 10:13
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
When the masks come off all will make sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
Been seeing alot of this lately, inflitration not invasion? I think I am going to be sick 😞
10:37 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 October, 01:36
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
No worries, God has got this, HE IS running the show, what satan meat to harm us God has through little nudges here and there along with empowering many nobodies, redirected it for the Good of those who Love HIM, remember no weapon formed against You shall prosper, in the End God All-Ways Won, no reason to be sick or afraid, trust those who give so much Love openly, eyes on their Fruits, while hearts and minds become tuned to Our Creator through Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
13 October, 09:11
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I stay mostly on Telegram, I am aware that most social media is crooked, but I do follow Lin Wood, I believe him to be a true man of God that has been on a mission to expose the corrupt evildoers 👿 I try to use discernment on who I follow but last week a list was put out on Truth Social, that had so many accounts, channels of people that I truly thought were real patriot’s and they are being exposed, VK was one of them. Listen, I don’t idolize any of these people, I put my faith & trust in God, but it’s a bit of a gut punch, my only son has not spoken to me in over a year, lives 5 miles away, no contact because he says I am a crazy conspiracy theorist & need to wake up & stop listening to loser’s. Guess I am a little sensitive. Thanks so much for sharing. God bless🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️