Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 03:42
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
I am not here to use G_d's name for likes. Its a respect our creator thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Reading the comments, I learned something new. I have never heard we shouldn't spell out the name. The throwing in the trash thing too..๐Ÿ˜ณ wow. I never thought anything about the way you typed it. I knew/know who you're talking about. I just always called HIM "GOD" or "FATHER". No one ever told me about HIM but I've always knew/know HIM. I always capitalize because of respect. Something else I learned Sir is don't change how you do something because someone says. I seen some post where ppl were calling GOD yahweh so I used it one time. ONE time. I learned that name isn't referring to my FATHER. I think it's a personal relationship and we call GOD what we feel is right. I kinda always liked how you typed it and really glad now to know the reason. ๐Ÿค— (wasn't what I thought) ๐Ÿ˜œ Anyways, my FATHERS' word says to work out our own souls salvation. It's not I'm right, you're wrong. It's personal. ThankQ you Sir. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š
Me and JESUS Love you!!
#FamilyIsEverything
11:44 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeBe Cole, click on at the bottom under it