Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am not here to use G_d's name for likes. Its a respect our creator thing.
03:42 PM - Oct 10, 2022
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 October, 11:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Reading the comments, I learned something new. I have never heard we shouldn't spell out the name. The throwing in the trash thing too..😳 wow. I never thought anything about the way you typed it. I knew/know who you're talking about. I just always called HIM "GOD" or "FATHER". No one ever told me about HIM but I've always knew/know HIM. I always capitalize because of respect. Something else I learned Sir is don't change how you do something because someone says. I seen some post where ppl were calling GOD yahweh so I used it one time. ONE time. I learned that name isn't referring to my FATHER. I think it's a personal relationship and we call GOD what we feel is right. I kinda always liked how you typed it and really glad now to know the reason. 🤗 (wasn't what I thought) 😜 Anyways, my FATHERS' word says to work out our own souls salvation. It's not I'm right, you're wrong. It's personal. ThankQ you Sir. 🤗🙌😇💜🙏😊
Me and JESUS Love you!!
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
10 October, 10:18
👍

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 October, 10:12
; ) 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 October, 09:14

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
10 October, 08:28
My guess, to do with omitting the vowel (VOW to EL)…

I prefer to use Creator instead of goD becuase any reference to g_d is a reference to [their] g_d.

With you VK.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 October, 07:42
it is G_d from the old hebrew, like you said Respect

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 October, 04:03
With a Capital G!
It's ALL Good! Sir.
😤