Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 October, 04:24
Trees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 October, 06:05
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
A few hundred years ago that was a building surrounded by trees. The building was made of brick and it was melted in some cataclysm, possibly a weapon. The rivulets in the stone are a giveaway. They weren't cause by erosion, but from being melted. The deserts are full of rock formations that appear out of nowhere. Where do they come from? They used to be structures.
This video by Jon Levi explains it.

https://youtu.be/17QbhcPol...
Source of the Deserts (The Greatest Photo in the World) Hollywood Bonus - YouTube

Welcome. This video is about my thoughts on things that interest me. These ideas will not be common, popular, and may create feelings of resistance. Part 1 B...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
Good video! Having 30 years experience as a professional rescue tech, I've seen it all when it comes to trauma. ie. Man running from cops, jumps into the river from our highest bridge (300') and survived by landing in mud. If you're buying the 'narrative', then my first assumption after considering the mechanism of injury seen here, is that Heche must have been ejected cleanly because glass cuts and the face bleeds like crazy. There's NO WAY IN HELL anybody remained alive inside that vehicle for more than 5 minutes, tops! Fuel exploded on impact from the vehicle's gas tank (battery bank?) or she pierced a big tank of propane after breeching the structure...HOWEVER the person on that gurney was NOWHERE near that fire and highly unlikely to even be involved in this accident.
10:15 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HIREmyHERO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cap'n Dan, click on at the bottom under it