Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
11 October, 10:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Crazy thought here. (Is there really any such thing anymore?)
What about the Jack in the Beanstalk story? He climbed up a beanstalk (to another realm?) and there was a giant who had treasures?
The ending will not be for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 October, 10:32
magnificent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
11 October, 10:32

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 12:58
There WERE giants!
&
There apparently still are because I saw them when the "Watcher" took me to the Ice wall.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
11 October, 05:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We are now seeing truths in many areas ....no longer hidden...💞🙏💞

memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 05:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👀

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 October, 09:54
If different timelines exist does that mean that a loved one that has passed is still alive?

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 October, 08:05
At 10:10 @VK Wanted US , All to post>> 1010 for him
tonight the 10th of Oct

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 October, 08:22
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
10/10😉

Alexia Moon @SimoneMoon
10 October, 07:58
I make over $25,000 doing a very easy and simple online job from home. Last month my friend got $50,000 from this job, giving only 2-3 hours a day. Everyone is starting to make money online. Visit for more details…
See ………..> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Alexia Moon @SimoneMoon
10 October, 07:58
I make over $25,000 doing a very easy and simple online job from home. Last month my friend got $50,000 from this job, giving only 2-3 hours a day. Everyone is starting to make money online. Visit for more details…
See ………..> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
10 October, 07:52
. I love looking at all the landscape now with a whole new perspective.

‘’There were giants in those days’.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 October, 07:50
The Crystaline Trees cut down by God.

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
10 October, 07:39
Welcome to Jurassic Park !
that is wild. 🦕🪵

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
10 October, 06:46
"they are just hanging out the side of the cliff"

almost like branches out the side of a tree (cliff)

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
10 October, 06:14
Ohhhh… You mean those trees that reached the HEAVENS?! These Satanists destroyed everything in GOD’s image to deceive us… We are not small and insignificant! The one thing they didn’t destroy is US!!! We’re made in HIS/I AM image. #godwon

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 October, 06:05
A few hundred years ago that was a building surrounded by trees. The building was made of brick and it was melted in some cataclysm, possibly a weapon. The rivulets in the stone are a giveaway. They weren't cause by erosion, but from being melted. The deserts are full of rock formations that appear out of nowhere. Where do they come from? They used to be structures.
This video by Jon Levi explains it.

https://youtu.be/17QbhcPol...
Source of the Deserts (The Greatest Photo in the World) Hollywood Bonus - YouTube

Welcome. This video is about my thoughts on things that interest me. These ideas will not be common, popular, and may create feelings of resistance. Part 1 B...

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
11 October, 10:15
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Good video! Having 30 years experience as a professional rescue tech, I've seen it all when it comes to trauma. ie. Man running from cops, jumps into the river from our highest bridge (300') and survived by landing in mud. If you're buying the 'narrative', then my first assumption after considering the mechanism of injury seen here, is that Heche must have been ejected cleanly because glass cuts and the face bleeds like crazy. There's NO WAY IN HELL anybody remained alive inside that vehicle for more than 5 minutes, tops! Fuel exploded on impact from the vehicle's gas tank (battery bank?) or she pierced a big tank of propane after breeching the structure...HOWEVER the person on that gurney was NOWHERE near that fire and highly unlikely to even be involved in this accident.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
10 October, 05:50
Unreal!!! Where is that? Utah or Arizona is my guess.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
10 October, 05:16
Been happening for millions of years....

https://www.nps.gov/pefo/l...

https://www.livescience.co...

Red Edge @Rededge
10 October, 04:33
Beautiful