https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

01:51 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sheppard1 in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
05 February, 02:35
In response Ivan Trowbridge to his Publication
The key message is that we should not be placing all of our trust and hopes in a plan or prophecy that may or may not happen. We need to be pro-active in doing what we can in exposing and restraining the evil that we are faced with.

I do not believe that the Cabal will necessarily succeed in implementing everything that they so desire at present but their failure rate is going to be very dependent upon how pro-active we as a people are and how steadfast and committed we are to the cause of maintaining and advancing the liberties that we have held dear and a lot is going to be required of u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
05 February, 01:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
05 February, 01:52
Is this more necessary disinformation????
FOR WHAT!!!!!
I'M STARTING TO GET PISSED 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Cindy Whitney @CindyP
05 February, 01:55
of course it is. hang in there

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 February, 01:52
Did you listen to the last 4 secondswhen he said, I wouldn't concede the wine just yet?

Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
05 February, 01:54
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
help me hang on @jody 🙏🙏🙏💜 I'm losing patience 🙏💕🙌 🐸 kekkkkk 🐸🇺🇸