Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 10:58
Transplants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When I moved for 3 yrs from TN down to Florida while my husband was at Homestead AFB it felt really strange for the Floridians to call me a Yankee!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
As Long as You Didn't Stay for Longer than 3 Years and then they would have called you a "DAMN YANKEE."
11:35 AM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
10 October, 11:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
The military guys from West By God Virginia usually took offense, and the times that they went on leave and came back with VA moonshine did not work out so well.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 October, 01:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I Lived in Antioch, TN for Two Years in the Mid 80's. One of My Neighbors Told Me that Visitors and Tourists are Considered YANKEES, but if You Actually Move and Live there You are Considered a DAMN YANKEE. LOL

10 October, 11:37
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Actually that is exactly what they called us TN hillbillies!