VK on TRUTH Social - 9:02am Eastern...
09:27 AM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 12:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wonder if someone at PayPal did it on purpose? So many questions to figure out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
10 October, 12:22
😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 October, 12:18
Patriots sending clear message, they have to fold, somethings can never be forgiven

Paypal needs to be destroyed over this

Ashley TruthSeeker @AshleyTruthSeeker
10 October, 12:03
yeah...this definitely wasn't a coincidence.

Other Half @Otherhalf
10 October, 11:07
Just closed my account. I hope millions of people continue deleting accounts. These economic terrorists deserve to fail.

Just because someone gives them access to their money does not give them the right to take it without permission. And I don't believe the excuse that it was a mistake for one minute.

If any vendors I want to order from are Paypal only, I guess I'll do without.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 October, 10:46

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
If PP allows it you should close your account while you can. Many of us were denied access to delete accounts. If you have cards in your PP accounts - call your Bank and have them close the cards immediately.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 October, 10:50
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
There is.no reason for Paypal to continue.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
10 October, 10:01
All part of the show IMHO.🍿🎥🎞🎬

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 October, 09:33
Everything they wanted to do is unconstitutional, unethical and immoral. It's absolutely disgusting.