Liberty Jennja @Jennja
I just want to say thank you and I love you to my AU frens! πŸ™πŸΌ The last few days have been really difficult for my dad and our family but the outpouring of love by so many here that I've never even met; the hundreds of kind and genuine messages of hope and comfort I've received; the tremendous amount of information selflessly shared; and all of the heartfelt prayers going up for my father, have all meant so much to me. I have tried my best to respond to everyone individually, please know that every single comment was like a warm and reassuring virtual hug filled with light and love. I am so grateful for all of you. You are such a blessing.

Thank you. βœ¨β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœ¨
12:14 AM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
10 October, 12:08
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 October, 10:20
πŸ˜‡WHEN ALL OF OUR HEARTS ARE TOGETHER IN LOVE. NOTHING STANDS A CHANCE. NOTHING. GOD BLESS ALL MY FELLOW HUMANS. STAY SAFE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 12:21
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
✨❀️✨

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 October, 10:04
πŸ™

Ange Love @LoveM
10 October, 09:50

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
In response Ange Love to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
10 October, 09:47
God bless. πŸ™β€οΈ

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 12:22
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 October, 09:47
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍
πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ€πŸβ˜πŸ™

Love Life @FullwithHope
10 October, 09:33
❀️

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
10 October, 01:25
keep us posted. πŸ™

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 12:38
In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication
Will do Leanne. πŸ™πŸΌ

Ben Fisler @geddaklew
10 October, 12:33
They can do a lot for strokes, as long as the patient’s medicine intake isn’t the cause. Healing prayers coming!

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 October, 12:25
you’re a blessing to usβ€οΈπŸ™

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 12:28
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
So kind, thank you. πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
10 October, 12:24

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 12:29
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
✨😊✨

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
πŸ’–πŸ™

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 October, 12:16
Love you...been praying sis.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 12:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌ

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 12:16
WRWY β™₯️