Hospitals are filled with drug dealers.

Death penalty coming.
08:52 PM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 04:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
woye, much much worse
I had a witch circling my premature baby for 3months, not just mine,all the babies in intensiv care
Ahus Hospital aka Satans House
That one witch was in awe in what I had to say to her face that one day I had enough and I let torretts rip like a samurai, it started I know what you are and you cant have her
I will never forget the look in her face and the sound of her heals circling
i got vibes underways[they] under routine checkups during pregnancy poison us so the water breaks early and they can harvest in many of the cases atleast make us less "attatched" by cutting the cord bf 9months(?)
23 years in the cps system i know what institusjoner is. Its a staybehind næzi op world wide
They did [things] to us and they tried to lock me up in what they call a motherhome where 70% loose they're babies and the remaining 30 gets brainwashed
Thank you god for everything💌🌊we made it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 October, 01:20
In response memes matter to her Publication
wow Ellen! Nightmare ... so glad you got out💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
10 October, 11:18
Money keeps them quiet… Praying that all ends soon.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
10 October, 10:06
When ffs?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 08:41
The good doctors get pushed out. So do the good nurses.

Carey Lou @Careylou
10 October, 08:17
They are well compensated for dealing drugs by Bigpharma

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 October, 07:13
Can't wait for these concentration camps to go down and instead we have natural healing centers all around the globe.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 October, 06:18
Excellent news!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 October, 07:11
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
I ditto that!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 October, 07:11
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
I ditto that!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Momma Bear @ur1spark
10 October, 01:03
Universities were big drug pushers. And let's not forget the corporations who forced drugs on employees. NAIL ALL OF THEM.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
09 October, 11:49
I always felt like people have been installed in health care as of late....actors playing health care providers..

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 October, 06:41
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
installed in every institution

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
09 October, 10:16
!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
09 October, 10:04

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
09 October, 10:04
fraud vitiates fraud
It spawns moar than that
protected

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
09 October, 10:11
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
Fraud Vitiates EVERYTHING

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
09 October, 09:57

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 October, 11:59
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
M D. -- Medical Drugdealer

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 October, 09:33
Doq shout out from POTUS😁🙌🙌🙌

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 October, 11:24
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
I was jussttttt thinking about this 🕶

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 12:48
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Nana will be your R for 18.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 09:32
How about that DoQHolliday!
https://rumble.com/v1m68pk...

09 October, 09:32
DOQ Call Out!!

09 October, 09:22
KNOWINGLY

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 08:40
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
with malice aforethought

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 October, 09:21
Let’s not forget these SOB’s:

Carey Lou @Careylou
10 October, 08:21
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Don't forget about Fauci - their cheerleader

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 08:42
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
including adrenachrome dealers

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
09 October, 09:13
Let's hope so. They are their own gods and can't see past their noses and can convince their faithful followers/believers that they are correct. They have pulled them from naturalist doctors that believe differently and filled their minds with doubt against a more holistic approach. Creator of all, please help them see the light!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
09 October, 08:57
Pharmacist and their techs also. There's several in our area that give a little extra. Some without a script!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
09 October, 08:53
quiktrial