Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 08:52
Hospitals are filled with drug dealers.

Death penalty coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 04:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
woye, much much worse
I had a witch circling my premature baby for 3months, not just mine,all the babies in intensiv care
Ahus Hospital aka Satans House
That one witch was in awe in what I had to say to her face that one day I had enough and I let torretts rip like a samurai, it started I know what you are and you cant have her
I will never forget the look in her face and the sound of her heals circling
i got vibes underways[they] under routine checkups during pregnancy poison us so the water breaks early and they can harvest in many of the cases atleast make us less "attatched" by cutting the cord bf 9months(?)
23 years in the cps system i know what institusjoner is. Its a staybehind næzi op world wide
They did [things] to us and they tried to lock me up in what they call a motherhome where 70% loose they're babies and the remaining 30 gets brainwashed
Thank you god for everything💌🌊we made it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
wow Ellen! Nightmare ... so glad you got out💖
01:20 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 01:21
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
tysm❤️🤲

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 October, 01:23
In response memes matter to her Publication
Big hug sista✨💖