Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 3:09am Eastern...
10:04 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
09 October, 07:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hey @kimrunner I just had a thought...

What if PayPal is orchestrated to drive all currency back to banks as part of the (digital) currencies reset???

I'm not sure...I just come from "Question Everything"

Any thoughts on your side?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
09 October, 06:02
I left PayPal a decade ago when they stole my money.

I've warned others.

Those that listened protected their money.

Those that didn't, had it stolen eventually and called my crying.

If I had a dime for everytime I said "Told ya..." about so many things...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
09 October, 06:35
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
I just closed mine - used it only twice, years ago - hope they go bankrupt

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 October, 05:53
We need a new conservative free speech payment option!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 October, 05:44
. Already did! 👍🏻

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 October, 04:11
It'll be interesting to see how their stock fairs Monday.

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
09 October, 04:04
Closed my PayPal and Venmo after watching her video.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 October, 04:02
Roger that!!
You don't have to tell me twice.

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
09 October, 03:43
closed! they really screwed the pooch on this one!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 October, 03:25

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 October, 03:25
I remember a few years back Paypal froze my account and I had about 10k on it. I had to stop selling on eBay for a couple of weeks until they reverifed me through mail. It was a huge pain in the ass and I hated them ever since.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
09 October, 10:34
i canceled mine and the confirmation email i received was huge. The amount of companies that had a contract agreement with paypal because of me was large. i hope they all get notification.