Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
👀 #SaveTheChildren - # of children gone missing in 2020, while society is telling us to worry about a virus with a 99.99% recovery rate (Look here, not there!)

Australia - 20k
Canada - 45k
Germany - 100k
India - 96k
Russia - 45k
Spain - 20k
United Kingdom - 112k
United States - 460k
01:14 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 02:35
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
ive read 800,000, who knows. one is too many

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 02:45
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🧛‍♂️ The #s are probably higher, you're right, and 1 is 1 too many!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 February, 02:13
I love this meme. Feel free to repost... #VACT # godwins

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
05 February, 01:35
A long time ago, before I/we know what I/we know now, I thought the missing kids were small in number and it was just a few wierdos out there occasionally being sickos.

OMG!

05 February, 01:44
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
😥 Probably even higher, it's a death cult that has been doing this to us and our children for a very, very long time