Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 01:30
Dad is having a hard time today, in so much pain and hard for him to eat, down to soups and smoothies. The tumor is growing fast and pushing on the nerve, his speech is starting to slur as a result.

I'm just sitting here in the dark, sobbing, can't stop crying. 😢 Hate to see him suffering so much. My heart is hurting seeing my daddy like this. My parents were high school sweethearts, they share the same birthday and just celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary. The thought of my mom being alone after having been by his side since they were 14 is almost too much to bear.

God, please hear our prayers! We need a miracle. ✨🙏🏼✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 02:33
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your sorrows. It is very hard to see a parent suffering in any way. Unfortunately I am in that same boat and some days it gets pretty rocky. My Father passed in April a year ago, and Mom is on palative care. I know I will bereunited with them after they both have passed and they will be 100% restored Praise God. It sure isn't easy tho. Have you guys tried Eissac Tea for your Dad by chance? Prayers for you!! 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 02:39
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
And haven't heard of that tea before, will forward to them and check it out myself too. Thanks!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
You are very welcome. Big Pharma KNOWS it works on cancer so of course it's hard to find but I got it from swansonvitamins dot com. Mom was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer 4 years ago and I bought it for her. After drinking it for about 3 1/2 months her cancer was literally UNDETECTED!! Her oncologist was absolutely shocked. 🙂👏 Before he passed, my father had bought it for a friend that had stage 4 cancer (it spread everywhere) and same thing.... it literally disappeared after several months. That is how I find out about it. The Indians used it. I'll look for the link for you.
03:04 AM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 03:15

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 03:21
I see that Amazon actually carries it now. I'm glad to see that it is more readably available!!! Just make sure it is the TRUE FORMULA if your family choose to try this. 😉

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
09 October, 03:32
Informative site.
Can order tea from here also.
https://www.myessiactea.co...