Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
10-7-22 Juan O Savin
The Ethan Lucas Show

The Truth, The Plan & The Storm

https://rumble.com/v1n16w6...

Q: Watermarked ballots?

Juan
We know those printing locations
where there were extra ballots being printed.
The trucks that were transporting em.
The Post Offices they went to for transfer.
Some very bizarre things involving the Post Office
in transferring those ballots out to places
where they were then used outside of
the normal ballot printing processing transfer system.
Private contracts for copies of ballots.
The paper’s not the same
call it whatever you want to..
We know with precision which ones were real
& which ones weren’t.
Whistleblowers have come forward
to talk about their role
in transporting & printing these things..

On 11-4-20 Juan said
Some of it was nipped in the bud.. for example
the 80 million Chinese Counterfeit Ballots
they got at the ports 💥
07:17 PM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
08 October, 07:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I just watched this an hour ago. Did you hear when Ethan asked him whomever is playing Biden, is it a white hat or black hat operation because it's clearly not the real biden? Juan said black hat. I personally dont believe that. I feel it's a white hat operation.🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 08:19
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
🤷‍♀️📽️🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
08 October, 08:38
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
It has to be a white hat operation. He has no authority to do anything because the military is in control and Trump is de facto president while the country is in a state of war. Biden is never saluted by military and has Marshals protecting him instead of SS.
Juan has to say that because he needs to maintain the narrative of the movie. We're being lead to believe that the Deep State is still a threat when in reality it was dealt with already. That's why I don't watch any news, even Tucker, because every single story is fake.
By time the switch is flipped people will be so emotionally exhausted from the nonstop bad news they'll welcome the good news. Even the Trump haters.