Only people mentioned by Rynnks in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 October, 06:51
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
This was posted at 5:21 ET.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 October, 09:08
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Rumore I heard but can't find anything on - - Rumble will have something like PP (pee pee) called Paychute next year, I hear. Pee Pee pissed off too many customers today, looks like, and didn't want that word, PAYCHUTE out there.

Well, that backfired. Like eBay, PayPal has competition, as there are many alternative sites to transact onine commerce with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess Ferrand @JESSRN66
08 October, 06:50
Makes you wonder... HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW WHAT WE SAY IN OUR PRIVATE TEXTING/TWITTER CONVERSATIONS???
I cannot wait until all these freaks/pedophiles, molesters, liars, cheaters, thieves go down!!!!
SORRY PAYPAL I TOLD YOU GUYS OFF 6 MONTHS AGO!!!! ESAD

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
08 October, 06:12
PayPal claims msg went out 'In Error'...

but clearly, they're setting ti up.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 October, 05:03
If I remember correctly, didn’t @administrator take PayPal to court since [they] blocked us here?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 October, 04:17
Fook paypal, they can over draft my credit card for all I care.. I'll never pay them, paypal pays me.

Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 03:27
f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
08 October, 02:16
Strange you bring Paypal up. I have been a QVC customer since the 90's. Just the last 2 days, I was trying to order and my old Paypal account keeps popping up as a default payment. It takes almost 5 times to get my credit card to default. Not once ordering, every time I order.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 October, 02:07
yep just closed it! 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻
wasn’t using it much anyways!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 October, 01:28
I'm trying to start back up with jewelry store and now what to do?
All are owned by big corrupt corps. I am trying to get more online rather than festival hopping. UGH

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 October, 04:20
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I think we will have to wait for Gesara at this point lol.

I'm going to try going local and cash only for now, I know it's real tough right now for everyone.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
08 October, 12:44
Just closed my account. Done with these scumbags. It made it too easy to click and buy for me anyway.

LeLe John @Grace1125
08 October, 12:04
looks very much like Soros to me

LeLe John @Grace1125
08 October, 12:03
Blackrock or Vanguard own huge holdings in Paypal

Jackie Piddle @jax001
08 October, 11:59
Dropped them last night when I saw similar post to this.

Pink Totter @Totter
08 October, 11:59
Canceled PP when I had a pop up while buying vitamins and supplements saying I couldn't use PP to buy NAC.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
09 October, 01:12
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
That is insane! They 'probably' launder HOW MUCH criminal money every day??? yet tell us we cant use their stupid service to buy a supplement??!!!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 October, 11:45
So, let me get this straight……PP can track you elsewhere and if they don’t like what you are saying or your particular point of view, they can hit you with a charge on YOUR PP acct? 😳🤯

True North @TrueNorthGirl
08 October, 11:24
And Venmo.
Venmo is owned by PayPal.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 October, 10:56
It's called theft by taking or embezzlement

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 October, 10:32
Paypal is a liability you can't afford. Why would anyone consent?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 October, 10:00
Finally got around to cutting THAT cord this morning. They had a poll to select reason for deleting account….noticed they didn’t provide the choice ‘filthy nasty scumbags’…so I chose ‘other’.
😂

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 October, 09:58
I deleted my account a few weeks back. Fookers!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 October, 09:58
For years I have refused to use PP.

Pay-NOTpal Always gave me the creeps; wanted too many personal identifiers in order to use their "service."

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 October, 09:55
I have used PP for years!! It is mindblowing that this can be legal! Unbelievable!!