Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Bring on the fake nukes!

Either they are real and we go byebye and we get to hang out with God and leave this shitty disaster of a world...

Or...

The best is yet to come and the attached earlobe is not plastic surgery but a nod to all the Anons out there that pay attention to every damn detail, that Patriots are in fooking control.

Either option is fine, but I’m going with TBIYTC!

Plan accordingly!
02:43 AM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 October, 10:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Gods will be done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
10 October, 10:00
Love that Detroit Motown song he plays: Hold on I'm comin!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 October, 04:41
Yup, going with TBIYTC for sure….whatever it is, it’s The Best, right?! 👍❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 October, 06:26

memes matter @NoComment
08 October, 06:09
bring it
[they] pass out nuke pills in my kids' school every other four years or so here in Norway "just incase"
,and dont forget canned foods never went out of style over here, and when i say canned foods i mean canned fish...in norway...ill let that sink in..canned fish in norway...fermented fish is very healthy 😂[man] makes plans God laughs. winning

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 October, 04:25
Either option is fine with me too, but I'm going with TBIYTC ! :)

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 October, 04:00
I rek in!
YEP!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
08 October, 03:12
Hi Doq,
I like your thinking. I am going with TBIYTC too. Although, I am also so excited for the day I meet God, go home, and see my dog again! It is all GOoD either way! 💛

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
08 October, 02:57
Amen! Ive been telling friends either this is Gods plan or we are all about to meet God! 🤷‍♀️ but like you said either way Im ok with at this point! Whatever stops the babies from being harmed!!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 October, 02:46
It's a win -win for us either way so Let's Go!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 October, 02:41
God's will be done.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 October, 02:30
Exactly...
Isn't higher consciousness gamma waves anyway, lol

TBIYTC

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 October, 02:18
I am gonna party 🥳...It's in God's hands...no fear. The man and I joke about it all the time. Especially after the commercials. The California one was the best...make sure to bring the cows indoors.. I can't find it..atill looking, but it was hilarious

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 October, 02:18
Its a Win-Win situation for me either way
#GodWinsALWAYS 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
08 October, 02:19
TBIYTC

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
08 October, 02:15
Could be the biggest Wag the Dog yet!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 October, 02:10
I fear they will use Fake Nukes to get Europeans and North Americans to move out of the Northern Hemisphere and into the South American Jungle.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 October, 02:02
👍😃✝️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 October, 10:28
In Gods' Hands, Full Faith and Trust !!! All Will Be..

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 October, 10:27
its what I like to call a win win doq😘

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 October, 10:22
; )
SABOTAGE
🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 October, 10:20

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
08 October, 10:17
I'm all about the flash... whatever flash they want to use 😉 ... because you know either scenario will result in a fla⚡️h 😉😉
🙏 Hold tight #darktolight

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 10:15
Amen, Doq!

Nana feels the same way, I have never understood why ppl talk about how to survive a nuke war!
Who in their right mind wants to still be here after that?

Nana prefers to leave the Earth suit if that happens.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 October, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 October, 10:11
Take me out or leave ne here. I am with God either way😎👊 I will fear no evil!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
08 October, 10:10
I'm with you on all accounts ... 10:10

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 October, 08:50
MAKE NUKES REAL AGAIN!