Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 12:21
My father is a 20 year oral cancer survivor, which for that kind of cancer is remarkable. He never smoked or drank and doctors aren't sure why he ended up with it since he didn't have associated risk factors. The radiation ruined his facial bones, fried his salivary glands making it hard to chew/swallow, he lost most of his teeth and the jaw bone has been disintegrating for years. He started having some more health concerns about 10 months ago with facial numbness but all of his tests came back normal. He persisted because symptoms were getting worse. He found out tonight that the cancer has returned and the tumor appears to be quite large. 😢 Family is very stressed and emotional right now because the doctors kept saying nothing was wrong. How could something so large be missed repeatedly? He is a man of deep faith, but tonight, he, my mom, myself and my sisters are devastated.

Would be so grateful for extra prayers right now. Thank you. 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Maybe go take a look at the ivermectin protocol on https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu... Listen to a couple of chats (Wed & Sun 7 pm EST & all past chats are posted). Many positive cancer testimonials. God Bless!
12:31 AM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stuerminator in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:33
In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication
Thanks! I joined that channel and forwarded to my mom. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396