Liberty Jennja @Jennja
My father is a 20 year oral cancer survivor, which for that kind of cancer is remarkable. He never smoked or drank and doctors aren't sure why he ended up with it since he didn't have associated risk factors. The radiation ruined his facial bones, fried his salivary glands making it hard to chew/swallow, he lost most of his teeth and the jaw bone has been disintegrating for years. He started having some more health concerns about 10 months ago with facial numbness but all of his tests came back normal. He persisted because symptoms were getting worse. He found out tonight that the cancer has returned and the tumor appears to be quite large. 😢 Family is very stressed and emotional right now because the doctors kept saying nothing was wrong. How could something so large be missed repeatedly? He is a man of deep faith, but tonight, he, my mom, myself and my sisters are devastated.

Would be so grateful for extra prayers right now. Thank you. 🙏🏼
12:21 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 October, 07:30
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Lord Jesus we ask your comfort and peace upon this family. Guide them Lord to a cure for this cancer. Heal him miraculously if that is your will Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏
Alkaline diet, cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment
Try Ivermectin or Fenbenzole

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
09 October, 11:25
I prayed for all of you. I have been there with my late husband. Sending love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 06:41
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Thank you for the prayers Linda. I am sorry about your husband, sending love ❤️ in return. God bless you! 🙏🏼

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 October, 11:34
I’m late seeing this but sending you and your family prayers from across the miles. 🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 01:31
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🏼

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
08 October, 12:34
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 October, 12:18
Sending love and healing prayers

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:18
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🏼

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
08 October, 11:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 October, 11:57
Praying for your dad, you and your family.
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:19
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Thanks Susie🙏🏼

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
08 October, 11:48
🙏❤️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
08 October, 11:44
🙏🙏🙏

Cam Mac @campmac111
08 October, 11:08
Praying for a perfect outcome in all ways for your father and your family along with peaceful faith in the Good Lord. Remember to look for miracles. 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:21
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
I believe in miracles.😊 Blessings to you🙏🏼

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
08 October, 09:00
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 October, 08:31
😞 sending you a lot of prayers. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:21
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Thanks so much 🙏🏼

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 October, 08:31
😞 sending you a lot of prayers. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
08 October, 04:29
Lord God, I pray, in the precious name of Jesus, that you grant this man mighty healing in Your Name. I pray for all cancer in his body be destroyed & his recovery be quick. I pray for his family, hope and peace in their hearts. Grow them all to love You more. In Jesus' name and for His sake. Amen

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:24
In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication
Amen🙏🏼
Thank you😊

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
08 October, 04:24
🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 October, 01:14
Prayers and a huge virtual hug.
#prayerteam

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 01:28
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thanks 😊🙏🏼

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
08 October, 01:10
🙏🏻

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 October, 12:45
Sending you love and strength❤️🙏🏻

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:49
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Thanks Irene 🙏🏼

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
08 October, 12:38
floridasharkman.com Has quite a bit of stuff on cancer treatments. 🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:50
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Bookmarked and forwarded! 👍🏻
Thanks 🙏🏼

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
08 October, 12:31
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Maybe go take a look at the ivermectin protocol on https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu... Listen to a couple of chats (Wed & Sun 7 pm EST & all past chats are posted). Many positive cancer testimonials. God Bless!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 12:33
In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication
Thanks! I joined that channel and forwarded to my mom. :)

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 October, 11:58
Prayers for your father and your family
🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thank you so much! 🙏🏼

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
07 October, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏 prayers for your father.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 11:29
In response Light Warrior to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🏼

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 October, 11:12
🙏🙏🙏 God bless your family !

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 11:30
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Thanks Cindy 🙏🏼

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
07 October, 10:31
Praying for you and your family. I am sorry to hear this. 😞

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 11:06
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
Thank you Carla 🙏🏼

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 October, 09:54
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 October, 09:30

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 09:33
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Thank you!

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
07 October, 09:21
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Danny James @DComposer07
07 October, 08:55
I’m so sorry to hear this:( I am a 18 yr cancer survivor myself and I just found out last week I have cancer again (2nd new cancer and I’m only 40!) so I know the feeling all too well. I’m focusing on Spontaneous Remissions now and the works of Dr Joe Dispenza and others. It’s a shot in the dark but there are miracles to be found which means they’re possible. prayers for your Father and family in this time!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
07 October, 09:39
In response Danny James to his Publication
🙏🙏

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
08 October, 12:40
In response Danny James to his Publication
🙏

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
07 October, 08:49
🙏❤️