Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 12:21
My father is a 20 year oral cancer survivor, which for that kind of cancer is remarkable. He never smoked or drank and doctors aren't sure why he ended up with it since he didn't have associated risk factors. The radiation ruined his facial bones, fried his salivary glands making it hard to chew/swallow, he lost most of his teeth and the jaw bone has been disintegrating for years. He started having some more health concerns about 10 months ago with facial numbness but all of his tests came back normal. He persisted because symptoms were getting worse. He found out tonight that the cancer has returned and the tumor appears to be quite large. 😢 Family is very stressed and emotional right now because the doctors kept saying nothing was wrong. How could something so large be missed repeatedly? He is a man of deep faith, but tonight, he, my mom, myself and my sisters are devastated.

Would be so grateful for extra prayers right now. Thank you. 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 October, 02:05
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Thank You Father for showering our family with you're love
Thank You Father for letting everyone know cancer is merely parasittes
,that [they] made it into a mystery only [they] can perceive
Thank You for applecidervinegar and bakingsoda that kills parasittes along side with ivermectine we can buy over the counter for horses and measure for our self
Thank You for everything
Thank You for the music,Love has won

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 04:28
In response memes matter to her Publication
I convinced my mom to give Ivermectin a shot for my dad's recurrence of cancer. She has a dosing chart but is asking how long he should take it? Can anyone help answer this? Thank you and thanks to everyone who has been praying for him! 🙏🏼

Tyler Winger @tjw9rc
Hey!! Fenbendazole is a dog dewormer that cures cancer. I have a pamphlet about it, and theres a website i cant find using search engines, ill have to find it. but DM me if you like i can maybe get you the PDF on it. Im pretty sure teh dosage is 222mg per 150lbs of body weight at least.
09:37 PM - Oct 07, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tjw9rc in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 October, 11:09
In response Tyler Winger to his Publication
Thanks, I do have info on this already! :)